This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myG6isblack
    WOA WOA WOA. heebs... your in plymouth? im from there, and in a few weeks ill be living there for the summer, and hopefully working on my car a lot!!!
    Ya, I would say good ole' plymouth, but its crappy out here. I work in Brooklyn park, and the people out there just suck. Whats you workin on?
    Dont BOV or your going to cause a boost spike and leak blinker fluid causing you to lock up your muffler bearings.
    Eric # whatever
    newbiestyle:
    holy shiatfcuk its heebs!!

Comment

Originally posted by GTPHeebs
      Originally posted by myG6isblack
      WOA WOA WOA. heebs... your in plymouth? im from there, and in a few weeks ill be living there for the summer, and hopefully working on my car a lot!!!
      Ya, I would say good ole' plymouth, but its crappy out here. I work in Brooklyn park, and the people out there just suck. Whats you workin on?
      Do you mean what am I going to be working on? This summer, when I get money, I will be ordering my intake, and tinting the windows, and the GM strut bar.

Comment

Whare are you getting your tint done at?
        Dont BOV or your going to cause a boost spike and leak blinker fluid causing you to lock up your muffler bearings.
        Eric # whatever
        newbiestyle:

Comment

I havent shopped around yet, but i know of a few places in BP that do really good jobs, and they usually have lifetime warrantys on them too... ususally, if i can find a friend or something to get a second car done, they can knock the price down a little bit. so well see...

Comment

When you find a good place, PM me. There is a place that is off of Jolly lane and brooklyn blvd. But I cant remember the name though. Then there is this 'tuner' shop that says that they do window tinit. That place is off of zane a brooklyn blvd. But who knows about their warranty or anything. Plus their is the crappy part of town.
            Eric # whatever
            newbiestyle:

Comment

ya no prob dude.

Comment

MINNESOTA

I'm taking a trip to Minnesota I want to go to Mall of America again. We should have a lil meet in Bloomington, MN

Comment

Re: MINNESOTA

Originally posted by Stacy
                  I'm taking a trip to Minnesota I want to go to Mall of America again. We should have a lil meet in Bloomington, MN
                  That would be sweet, just went to your cardomain site, SWEET body kit. Very nice!
                  Eric # whatever
                  newbiestyle:

Comment

Any of ya'll in duluth/superior/minnesota Canadian area?
                    Please say yes
                    Eric # whatever
                    newbiestyle:

Comment

i like meets, theyre cool.

Comment

Originally posted by GTPHeebs
                        Any of ya'll in duluth/superior/minnesota Canadian area?
                        Please say yes
                        I had to peek in here as I was going to head down to the States this weekend but my friend cancelled - upon reading your post I notice you say minnesota canadian area - I had no idea we had a minnesota in Canada

All kidding aside....just waving hiya from near Toronto!

Comment

heebs, when we were talking about the tints earlier, both turns out both those places you talked about i have had friends get jobs done at, both places have some quality stuff. and lifetimes and that one in the shady part of BP actually does the best job i have heard, but i just spoke with a friend last night who thinks he might be able to have some guy who does the tints for the vikings players do my car possibly, that it would be a little more extra, but he said it would be worth it, just wondering, kinda as a bargaining chip, are you looking to tint what on your car? whole thing? and you have a coupe right? and how much you would be willing to spend on it... o and i guess the tints would be the mirror tints, and im not sure how i feel about that, as sometimes its nice, but sometimes its really not, and it looks ricerish... so we shall see...

Comment

GM SHOW

I'm going to the GM show in St. Paul. Does that include late models too The show is being held on June 10th I belive.

Comment

Re: GM SHOW

Originally posted by Stacy
                              I'm going to the GM show in St. Paul. Does that include late models too The show is being held on June 10th I belive.
                              do you know if they will have the camaro concept there?

Comment

Duluth.....

Any of ya'll in duluth? I will be moving up there sometime in august. Ive been up there twice in the past week, and I have only seen one g6 and that was just a baseline sedan. No coupes, no nuttin. Im already a minority with my car in my neighbourhood, dont make me one in the city too!
                                Eric # whatever
                                newbiestyle:

Comment

Working...
                                X