• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: she has eyebrows

Mucho sexy!
    Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
    CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
    AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

Re: she has eyebrows more pictures added

Altered6 like.
      Current Mods
      245/45/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE-01 R, 245/45/17 Bridgestone Blizzak WS60, Eibach springs, Debadged, Recessed upper grills, GTP rear valance, GXP exhaust, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, K&N air filter, GMPP strut tower brace, Steering wheel stereo controls, Baer Cobalt 13" front brakes, Cobalt SS 11.75" rear brakes, Stainless steel braided brake lines front & rear, Leather steering wheel, Recessed lower grills, Leather shifter handle, Leather parking brake handle, Leather console lid cover, Volant intake, PIAA H9 & H11 Xtreme White Plus headlights & driving lights, 93 octane tuned ECM & TCM, Custom painted headlights, Motorsport Tech wheel adapters, C5 Corvette 17" x 8.5" wheels, Koni Sport struts and shocks, MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor plug wires, Racingline polyurethane motor mount inserts...
      Altered6 Progression Page

Comment

Looks good man.

Comment

she has eyebrows more pictures added

I join. I agree with told all above. Let's discuss this question.
          http://fordfusioninfo.com

Comment

Wow! I love it! You made it look awesome! I agree, the headlights were a lil too big

Comment

Is the signal able to penetrate the white? Looks really good and thinking about doing to mine as well but don't want to lose the signal. Maybe I'll just use the smoke film instead....

Comment

Good eye, the eyebrow does hide the turn signal up front. Maybe there is a way to expose the signal without losing the look of the eyebrow.

Comment

Yeah... Must be hard to find a way for it to not be hiden... Maybe if you only smoke the top end ? Or use a special plasti-dip ?

Comment

Working...
                  X