No announcement yet.

Post your odometer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well don't get me wrong I have mine in tap shift most of the time but not ALL the time so needing the odometer wouldn't be that big of a deal.
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I have mine in tap-shift most of the time too(totally different feel to the engine, IMO), that's why I noticed this when I pulled into my friend's drive-way. I put the car into park and there it was, Trip A just happens to be in sync with the odometer b/c I haven't reset that one since I got the car. I saw the 1999 so I switched the DIC over to Trip A and decided I had to take a picture for this thread. The Car @ 1999.9 miles...priceless picture! I normally have Trip B displaying b/c I reset that one every time I get gas.

2007 Silver G6 GT Coupe (w/Hammerhead Spoiler)
      SWO Member
      Tinted Tails done by Chad (cbrenn71)

Comment

heh...i'm the opposite. i reset trip A when i get gas but have never used B for anything. i've got about 8950 miles on mine since june and that includes a trip to jersey and 3 or 4 trips to TN. driving 4 miles to work everyday doesn't rack up the miles all that quickly

Comment

What does your odometer do when you put it in Tapshift? Change to show what gear your in?

Comment

yep

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
              What does your odometer do when you put it in Tapshift? Change to show what gear your in?
              Yea. M1, M2, M3, etc.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
              - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
              - DS S3 Intake
              - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

I love how the odometer changes to show what gear the tapshift is in.
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by reubenk
                  33k huh, wait till you trim it up to 66k followed by 66 hundred.
                  my truck turned 66,666 the last day i drove it 4 the summer, its should still be at that now, i havent driven it in months

my 6 is at 13,500, its a year and 7 months old, i guess im doing good on milage then
                  Originally posted by TLS2000
                  They cleaned my thing out
                  g6p memer 22

rip pbm 04 gto 7/7/09

1999 chevy s 10 xtreme
                  2007 honda vtx1300

Comment

i just got my car (with 150 miles on it) a month ago next week... right now im sitting on 1625 miles already... i have a feeling this year i will put a few on it... ( i mean 1625 in only 22 days??) what can i say? I like my g6!

Comment

btw, i also pulled over last week to take a pic of my odometer when it hit 1337... if you get why that number is amazing, then your probably as big a nerd as i am.

Comment

Originally posted by myG6isblack
                        btw, i also pulled over last week to take a pic of my odometer when it hit 1337... if you get why that number is amazing, then your probably as big a nerd as i am.
                        I got it..

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                        - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                        - DS S3 Intake
                        - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Originally posted by myG6isblack
                          So where's the pic?

Comment

27,700 mile had 12k on it when i got it in june last year.

Its fun to drive!

Comment

who's leet?

Comment

i am leet!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X