Post your odometer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HottG6Mama
    hahaha.. yeah.. that's exactly what the mechanic said. She was like honey, you need to drive more

It's not like I don't like driving it.. cuz that I do
    I just work during the week, and relax during the weekend so i dont get out much
    That, plus sharing road time with the BF's Super Sport?

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
    - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
    - DS S3 Intake
    - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Originally posted by EmersonHart13
      Noah needs to drive more....
      Acctually Im on a lease (smartbuy) and I have to watch the miliage which blows.... but thats acctually alot of miliage for how little of driving I do. It was mainly because of the ex because while I was with her she was always crying to do something so I always drove... oh well
      Originally posted by Toyz
      Originally posted by simplyred
      what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
      As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeGTP
        Originally posted by HottG6Mama
        hahaha.. yeah.. that's exactly what the mechanic said. She was like honey, you need to drive more

It's not like I don't like driving it.. cuz that I do
        I just work during the week, and relax during the weekend so i dont get out much
        That, plus sharing road time with the BF's Super Sport?

You know it

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

i got mine in Sept. of 05 with 20 something miles on it, and it now has right at 21000 miles on it.

Comment

had it with 420 in july of 06.... im emberessed to say but 17429... driving from chicago to detroit at least three times a month.... im a take it easy this year tho... im buying a 86 iroc
            !~ByGe~! or !~bYgShReK~!

EVERYDAY IM HUSTLIN 24\7 365 DAYS

06' GTP COUPE, STAGE 3 CAI, CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
            FUTURE MODS THIS YEAR: anything that gives horsepower to the wheels cuz money aint a issue
            SHOOTING FOR HIGH 13'S
            14.552 @ 98.20 in the 1\4 mile

Comment

MILEAGE CHECK

11,800 Picked it up December 2, 2005 Another 11 months to go and I had for 2 years already it just feels like I just go it ha!

Comment

picked up mine at the beginning of december 05 so she just turned a year old and just rolled 15,000 miles but for the last 3 weeks she's been garaged waiting to get into the shop for the body work which will take about a month so I'm glad to be saving all those miles and putting them on a rental
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Picked up my gtp dec29-05 and now has 21,600km on it
                  2006 Fusion Orange G6 GTPOS Coupe 6MT ~ #75
                  Vision Bulbs 6000k HID Xenon low beams

Comment

Look @ those 9's. Happened to look down while pulling into a friend's drive-way.

I try to leave Trip A in-sync with the odometer.

2007 Silver G6 GT Coupe (w/Hammerhead Spoiler)
                    SWO Member
                    Tinted Tails done by Chad (cbrenn71)

Comment

Originally posted by PrimeGTP
                      Originally posted by bluegtp33
                      ill trade any of you all mileage...26,000 miles in a year sucks
                      Wow, someone's been busy!
                      yah i did about 30,000 in one yr

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                      Originally posted by ahuhn
                      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by JPuck
                        Look @ those 9's. Happened to look down while pulling into a friend's drive-way.

I try to leave Trip A in-sync with the odometer.
                        Is that picture upside down.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                        Originally posted by [i
                        Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

lol...no, it was sideways b/c I took it with my old cell-phone and I had to rotate the top pic 90 degrees.

2007 Silver G6 GT Coupe (w/Hammerhead Spoiler)
                          SWO Member
                          Tinted Tails done by Chad (cbrenn71)

Comment

why do you leave trip A in sync with the odometer? or was that just a joke?
                            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Since May of '06. But that includes a 2,100 mile trip to Texas and Oklahoma this past summer...so really my mileage is pretty low. :smoke:
                              SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                              Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                              CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                              Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                                why do you leave trip A in sync with the odometer? or was that just a joke?
                                Makes sense for a tap-shifter, since you can't see the odometer in M.

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                                - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                                - DS S3 Intake
                                - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

Working...
                                X