This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB Interest Group Buy Interest: MPD Hood

Looking to get a group of 5+ people who want to buy the MPD hood. Once there are 3+, I will contact Eric at MPD and see what sort of deal he is willing to do. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY, not here to mess around.
    If enough interest is shown, I will get approved to become a group buy, then once you are agreed, you're in.
    So who wants in?
    Last edited by Lampoon; 05-18-2012, 02:37 PM.
    Performance
    CRABS o3, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, WAMS Performance tune, Racingline STB

Exterior
    Platinum Apex Rims ( 18x8 ), Hankook v2 215/45R18, Painted calipers (Red), Complete debadge , Handle Overlays (Gloss Black), Arrow Overlays (Gloss Black), Grille Lighting (White LED's), Tinted Tails (2 coats VHT Niteshades), Painted Battery Cover (Silver with Red), Painted Engine Cover (Silver with Red), Eagle Eyes Projector Headlights (Black Housing), Upper Recessed Grilles, (Chrome)

Audio
    2 12" Memphis Subs (15-MCP12S4)
    600watt Sony X-plod Amp

On the list:
    Window tint
    Glasspack

Re: Group Buy: MPD Hood

Me, if the price is right.

Current Mods
    -------------
    G6 Black on Red Mats
    Tint: Front 20%/Rear 15%
    Raptor H.I.D. kit 5000k Fogs
    Raptor H.I.D. kit 4500k Lows
    Interior red L.E.D.
    1000W Speaker & Amp
    Crabs Option 3
    Painted Calipers Red
    Dual Custom Exhaust
    Halo Angel Eyes

Upcoming Mods
    ---------------
    Need Ideas

Comment

i am in if the price is good and we gota know a date so tht way i will know how much i have to save for the hood

Comment

I will keep this interest group open for two weeks (May 30), and then if there are at least 4-5 people interested, I will then contact MPD to see what Eric can do. After that, I will "apply" to be a group buy, which will be open for two weeks starting the 30th (June 13). If X amount of people have signed up by that date, that is when I will send in the order for the group buy.
        Performance

Exterior
        Platinum Apex Rims ( 18x8 ), Hankook v2 215/45R18, Painted calipers (Red), Complete debadge , Handle Overlays (Gloss Black), Arrow Overlays (Gloss Black), Grille Lighting (White LED's), Tinted Tails (2 coats VHT Niteshades), Painted Battery Cover (Silver with Red), Painted Engine Cover (Silver with Red), Eagle Eyes Projector Headlights (Black Housing), Upper Recessed Grilles, (Chrome)

Audio
        600watt Sony X-plod Amp

On the list:
        Window tint
        Glasspack

Comment

ok sounds good

Comment

For those of you who don't know what an MPD hood is, I have linked in the website so that you can read about it and decide if it is right for you!
            MPD Website
            Performance

Exterior

Audio
            600watt Sony X-plod Amp

On the list:
            Window tint
            Glasspack

Comment

Edited OP to add GB Interest prefix.

Post up the $aving$ details when you get them....
              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Call in at MPD. Will update it with what Eric can do once I hear back.
                Performance

Exterior

Audio
                600watt Sony X-plod Amp

On the list:
                Window tint
                Glasspack

Comment

Working...
                X