Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird question about my G6, what exactly do I have???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weird question about my G6, what exactly do I have???

WoW!!! I didnt think they made a manual with the 3.9... I must be rare!!!
    2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
    Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

Originally posted by LB2 View Post
      WoW!!! I didnt think they made a manual with the 3.9... I must be rare!!!
      no not really. they made a bunch for the 2006 GTP model year

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
      Originally posted by ahuhn
      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6 View Post
        no not really. they made a bunch for the 2006 GTP model year
        No, but the 07 GT with the sports packages are rare. They only made 137 of them period. And they were only produced in one year. Compnine also says that there is only 1 other car out there like mine. Here is the window sticker.

sigpic
        MY PROGRESSION:
        http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Originally posted by Neatong6er View Post
          No, but the 07 GT with the sports packages are rare. They only made 137 of them period. And they were only produced in one year. Compnine also says that there is only 1 other car out there like mine. Here is the window sticker.
          yes the "2007 GT Sport Package" is just a late model 2006 GTP rebadged as a GT Sport as they came out with the 3.6L for the GTP. they couldnt have a 2007 GTP with a 3.9 and a 3.6. so they just didnt put the P on and called it a sports package. GM is known for doing that with left over parts. like the 5.7L they stuffed in the Canyon and Colorado. cause they had a surplus of them. its just GM's way of getting rid of old stock for new haha.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

According to Compnine, they made 376 of them in 2007. Either way, extremely rare cars!!!! :-)

Mine has the sun and sound package, but not the leathe interior package.

The only things I would change about it would be to get the leather interior, and delete the sunroof.

-= 2007 Pontiac G6 GT - 6-Speed M/T - Stock for now =-
            -= 2005 Pontiac Sunfire Turbo - 347.4 Horsepower 387.9 Torque =-

Comment

Originally posted by Roofy View Post
              According to Compnine, they made 376 of them in 2007. Either way, extremely rare cars!!!! :-)

Mine has the sun and sound package, but not the leathe interior package.

The only things I would change about it would be to get the leather interior, and delete the sunroof.

I love my sunroof. I practically leave it open all summer. I could lose the leather though. i would prefer heated cloth seats.

Josh, what exactly did they have a surplus of? If it was the 3.9L engine why wouldnt they use it in one of thier other applications? It couldn't have beent he F40 because they re arranged the gear ratio for the 07.
              sigpic
              MY PROGRESSION:

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

I love my sunroof. I practically leave it open all summer. I could lose the leather though. i would prefer heated cloth seats.

Josh, what exactly did they have a surplus of? If it was the 3.9L engine why wouldnt they use it in one of thier other applications? It couldn't have beent he F40 because they re arranged the gear ratio for the 07.
                well it wasn't a surplus of the LZ9 motor just left over parts. so they just used them up as they phased out the LZ9 for the LY7

Comment

Wanna trade your leather for my cloth??? Theyre not heated though... :-(

Comment

Wanna trade your leather for my cloth??? Theyre not heated though... :-(
                    No. I love the heated seats for the winter
                    sigpic
                    MY PROGRESSION:

Comment

No. I love the heated seats for the winter
                      But it's not winter now!!! LOL j/k

Comment

Well according to Compnine, my car is one of 9,824 GT 2 door coupes made in 2007 model year. And of those, only 376 were the "GT Sport" models with 6-speed/3.9 combo!!!! Talk about rare!!!!!

Oh, and also, there are only 2 other ones built just like it.

[Quoting from another thread]

Maybe yours and mine are two of the 3 built like this?????
                        I know this is a SUPER old thread, but I just got a 2007 G6GT, and I got a print out from Chevy 'cause I wanted to know the specific packages, and mine was built in the Orion plant... was there really only three?

Comment

Working...
                        X