Wert842s Slobalt SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wert842s Slobalt SS

... I traded the G6 in for this little number. Honestly, I think it's a win. I got a real decent trade in along with a real good price on it.

2009 SS/TC with 16k miles with an LSD and premium preformance package. Completely stock and never seen a winter.

My DoctorSpeed FPU, Crabs Intake, and DIC along with a Kenwood Headunit maybe going up for sale in a week or so too.
    Last edited by Wert842; 06-04-2012, 08:00 PM.
    Traded G6 - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=17590
    2006 G6 V6, 12" vinyl strip along windshield, 5% tint on all around, painted mirrors, Eibach Pro-Kit, CRABS Option 3, Dr. Speed FPU, 8k Highs/Lows with halogen fogs, tinted tails, custom Flowmaster 44 exhaust with resonator delete, and a Kenwood headunit along with a metra kit.

New Car - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22863
    2009 Cobalt SS/TC, K&N SRI, ZZP catless DP, EFR 6758, Polished TC wheels, Injen Charge pipes, Retros, HPTuned, etc...

Re: Something a little newer...

One of my co-workers has one of these that he suped up. His car is pretty sick, not gonna lie. If you like he's been trying to get rid of his carbon fiber hood. He's been trying to trade for stock. If you're interested, let me know and I'll see what I can do about getting it for you.
    Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
    CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
    AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

Originally posted by Echidna View Post
      One of my co-workers has one of these that he suped up. His car is pretty sick, not gonna lie. If you like he's been trying to get rid of his carbon fiber hood. He's been trying to trade for stock. If you're interested, let me know and I'll see what I can do about getting it for you.
      I think the only thing I'm gonna do appearance wise is just do a wing delete, tint, and hids. Other than that, It's gonna be all performance wise. Thanks for the heads up though.
      2006 G6 V6, 12" vinyl strip along windshield, 5% tint on all around, painted mirrors, Eibach Pro-Kit, CRABS Option 3, Dr. Speed FPU, 8k Highs/Lows with halogen fogs, tinted tails, custom Flowmaster 44 exhaust with resonator delete, and a Kenwood headunit along with a metra kit.

2009 Cobalt SS/TC, K&N SRI, ZZP catless DP, EFR 6758, Polished TC wheels, Injen Charge pipes, Retros, HPTuned, etc...

Comment

nice dude
        Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
        JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by killiger2009 View Post
          nice dude
          Thanks man. You going to Carlisle still this upcoming weekend?

Comment

i probably would have taken the trade also... the ss/tc is sick... i think my favorite thing about the TC is those wheels!
            ***CLICK FOR PROGRESSION***

Comment

give me the stats on that camaro in the garage

Comment

Originally posted by Wert842 View Post
                I think the only thing I'm gonna do appearance wise is just do a wing delete, tint, and hids. Other than that, It's gonna be all performance wise. Thanks for the heads up though.
                I'm glad someone else doesn't like that wing lol

Originally posted by samurai View Post
                x2
                Progression Thread - Updates on page 1

Show: Complete debadge, Black Eagle Eye headlights, 35% Tint, Front dart blackout, window trim blackout, front grill trim blackout, 2Crave No. 5 Wheels

Go: Intake resonator delete, Spectre intake piping, K&N drop in filter
                , MagnaFlow exhaust, Falken Azenis PT-722 Tires

Misc: RCA Headrest DVD players

Pending Install:
                Enroute:
                Next idea: Lowering Springs/Spacers

Comment

Very nice upgrade.
                  1972 F100
                  1978 Twinstar
                  1992 Miata
                  2014 Mustang

Comment

Nice trade up! Dont forget tho.... if you you do crash it you can always get $600 from those sweet brakes...lol I bet that cobalt stops on dime and gives change back
                    Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
                    INDIAN WARRIORS
                    1926-2010

Comment

Originally posted by Wert842 View Post
                      I think the only thing I'm gonna do appearance wise is just do a wing delete
                      Good call. Not digging the wing but otherwise it's a great car. Congrats

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by penelopeTHEg6 View Post
                        i probably would have taken the trade also... the ss/tc is sick... i think my favorite thing about the TC is those wheels!
                        They gave me a real good deal on my car and the price for the car was a lot below KBB and I couldn't pass it up.

Originally posted by samurai View Post
                        Haha. It's a Black 2011 Camaro RS with every option available, gunmetal 20s, 1200 miles, Violant Intake, Corsa Exhaust, Trifeta Tune. Pushing about 360/380. It runs decent for it being a V6.

Originally posted by 10white View Post
                        I'm glad someone else doesn't like that wing lol

x2
                        The wing looks decent on the car, but 1 you can't see anything out the rear window cause of it and 2 when driving you see it wobbling around a bit. I just don't think it really needs to be there honestly. For the Camaro info, see above. ^^^

Originally posted by JJT*90 View Post
                        Very nice upgrade.
                        It really is. It's a dream and hands amazingly.

Originally posted by Tombstone86 View Post
                        Nice trade up! Dont forget tho.... if you you do crash it you can always get $600 from those sweet brakes...lol I bet that cobalt stops on dime and gives change back
                        Lol. I aint planning on wrecking it, so idk about all that, but it is definitely 100 times better than the 6.

Originally posted by popsicle View Post
                        Good call. Not digging the wing but otherwise it's a great car. Congrats
                        Thanks. I love it. haha.

Comment

Suh-weeeet trade!
                          Current Mods
                          245/45/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE-01 R, 245/45/17 Bridgestone Blizzak WS60, Eibach springs, Debadged, Recessed upper grills, GTP rear valance, GXP exhaust, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, K&N air filter, GMPP strut tower brace, Steering wheel stereo controls, Baer Cobalt 13" front brakes, Cobalt SS 11.75" rear brakes, Stainless steel braided brake lines front & rear, Leather steering wheel, Recessed lower grills, Leather shifter handle, Leather parking brake handle, Leather console lid cover, Volant intake, PIAA H9 & H11 Xtreme White Plus headlights & driving lights, 93 octane tuned ECM & TCM, Custom painted headlights, Motorsport Tech wheel adapters, C5 Corvette 17" x 8.5" wheels, Koni Sport struts and shocks, MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor plug wires, Racingline polyurethane motor mount inserts...
                          Altered6 Progression Page

Comment

I kind of liked your G6 a little more...looks wise...I mean, ya you might be able to do a whole lot more to your cobalt then you could to your G6 but the G6 looks more sportier IMO...but anywho...congrats on you car
                            sigpic
                            Electrical: * SPYDER Smoke Halo Projector Headlights w/ Morimoto H1 projector retrofit and custome LED Halo rings * HID Conversion Kit 8000K * Alpine Type S SPS-619 and SPS-610C Speakers * MTX Terminator TNP212D2 Dual 12" Subwoofers * Red LED Lighting Front + Dome, Blue LED in Trunk, White LED License Plate * Tinted Tail Lights/LED's Looks: * Carbon Fiber Decals * 15% Tint in the Back and on Top of Windshield, 35% Tint in the Front * Tinted cover on Licence plate * 5mm Wheel Spacers in the Front, 25mm in the Back * Enkei EKM 3 in Hyper Silver 18x8 Performance: * Flowmaster Muffler 80 Series w/ Cherry Bomb Glasspack, 3.5" Double Walled/Slant Exhaust Tips * Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus on 225/45/18 * Brembo conversion in the front * BMD SS brake lines * CMS springs * Racingline strut bar

Comment

nice trade up! sick ride
                              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Working...
                              X