Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wert842s Slobalt SS

sooo you wanna trade cars
    Performance: Wams 93 Octane tune, Racingline STB, Racingline MMI's, Racingline Grounding Kit, Vibrant Catback Exhaust, Drilled Slotted Rotors, CAI, throttle body spacer, And alot of other little stuff

Appearance: Red led under dash, Red led map and dome lights, gxp vinyl on third brake light, vinyl strip on the windshield, painted red calipers, DDM 35W 6k lows, DDM 35W 10k Highs, DDM 35W 3k fogs, altezza taillights, 15% tint all around.

Comment

You want to do just a straight up trade?

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Originally posted by Echidna View Post
        You should strongly consider debadging the car. Trust me, an SS cobalt looks mad sleek afterwards.
        I've thought about it, but I think the only way I'd truly debadge the whole car is if I got coilovers and a wingless trunk.

Originally posted by Tanker04 View Post
        sooo you wanna trade cars
        Haha. As much as I sometimes miss my 6, I don't think I can.

Originally posted by Coupe_GTP View Post
        You want to do just a straight up trade?
        Ya idk about all that.
        Traded G6 - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=17590
        2006 G6 V6, 12" vinyl strip along windshield, 5% tint on all around, painted mirrors, Eibach Pro-Kit, CRABS Option 3, Dr. Speed FPU, 8k Highs/Lows with halogen fogs, tinted tails, custom Flowmaster 44 exhaust with resonator delete, and a Kenwood headunit along with a metra kit.

New Car - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22863
        2009 Cobalt SS/TC, K&N SRI, ZZP catless DP, EFR 6758, Polished TC wheels, Injen Charge pipes, Retros, HPTuned, etc...

Comment

Why would he want to trade. His car actually has a non-naturally aspirated engine. CURSE YOU NATURAL ASPIRATION!!!
          Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
          CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
          AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

Bumping this old thread for some new revisions...

Retros, Polished wheels, Engine Bay shots, Turbo upgrade, etc....

2006 G6 V6, 12" vinyl strip along windshield, 5% tint on all around, painted mirrors, Eibach Pro-Kit, CRABS Option 3, Dr. Speed FPU, 8k Highs/Lows with halogen fogs, tinted tails, custom Flowmaster 44 exhaust with resonator delete, and a Kenwood headunit along with a metra kit.

2009 Cobalt SS/TC, K&N SRI, ZZP catless DP, EFR 6758, Polished TC wheels, Injen Charge pipes, Retros, HPTuned, etc...

Comment

What size turbo did you upgraded too? The piping looks a good bit bigger than stock also lol. Nice car
              Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

EFR nice choice, you gotta be pushin at least 400 hp with that turbo on there. God i love this car!
                Performance: Wams 93 Octane tune, Racingline STB, Racingline MMI's, Racingline Grounding Kit, Vibrant Catback Exhaust, Drilled Slotted Rotors, CAI, throttle body spacer, And alot of other little stuff

Appearance: Red led under dash, Red led map and dome lights, gxp vinyl on third brake light, vinyl strip on the windshield, painted red calipers, DDM 35W 6k lows, DDM 35W 10k Highs, DDM 35W 3k fogs, altezza taillights, 15% tint all around.

Comment

Originally posted by slpg6 View Post
                  What size turbo did you upgraded too? The piping looks a good bit bigger than stock also lol. Nice car
                  The turbo is from zzp. It's a ZZP ZFR, samething as an EFR 6758, but with an additional exhaust housing to be a direct bolt on to the car. Piping is 2.5" Injen piping, all which are powdercoated white.

EFR nice choice, you gotta be pushin at least 400 hp with that turbo on there. God i love this car!
                  Thanks. It was definitely worth every penny, IMHO. The car pulls and pulls. I have a guy tune me conservatively cause I dd it 6-7 months out of the year and right now it is my only car as my beater died recently. I have the tune completely ramped so my boost isn't spiking and causing horrible wheel spin. It starts to spool around 3200rpms and gradually hits 27lbs at approx 4500rpms and from there on it moves out like a mofo. The way it sits now though, I'm probably at around 370-380whp/380tq.

The turbo has been on the car for approx 2-3weeks and I absolutely love it. I really haven't gotten around to dyno or track it yet though. Last year on street tires and perfect weather I ran a 13.2 @107 with a 2.0 60ft. I'm going back to the track this tuesday to see how this new set up runs.

Comment

i cant wait to get a T/C omg you make me jealous!!

Comment

How's the transmission holding up my friends cobalt t/c was pushing 400hp and tq about 1 month of driving his flywheel cracked.
                      Mods:Wams lx9 tune, gtp rear valance, custom Flowtech catback, volant cai and box, raceline stb, CM lowering springs, pioneer touch screen stereo, black vinyle arrow head overlays, Pontiac rear window decal and finally g6performance decals.

Not much left without dumping a few grand so I guess ill be redoing the stock sound system with polk audio everything.

Comment

i cant wait to get a T/C omg you make me jealous!!
                        Lol. Sorry man. It's definitely a fun ass car! I love it!

Originally posted by slpg6 View Post
                        How's the transmission holding up my friends cobalt t/c was pushing 400hp and tq about 1 month of driving his flywheel cracked.
                        Mines fine. I replaced my flywheel with a brand new OEM one and is good to go!

Comment

Vids!!!
                          GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
                          2006 G6 GT Coupe | Emerald Green | Plasti-dipped Emblems | Silverstar ZXE's | CRABs Opt. 3 + FPU | OBX Exhaust | Eibach Springs |

Current Ride: 2004 BMW 330i ZHP | IMOLA RED | 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by bjohnsong6 View Post
                            Vids!!!
                            x2 ^^

Comment

Lol. Sorry about not being on here for such a long time. Finally got around to dynoing it this year. Put down 445whp/404wtq on a boost ramped tune. Runs amazing and pulls strong as hell. Here's a couple vids of me doing some 60+ pulls.

Comment

I cant wait to get to modding the SKY like this.
                                Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                                JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X