Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Something a little newer...

Originally posted by Trompii View Post
    I kind of liked your G6 a little more...looks wise...I mean, ya you might be able to do a whole lot more to your cobalt then you could to your G6 but the G6 looks more sportier IMO...but anywho...congrats on you car
    Very big difference between looking the part and acting the part. The cobalt is alot better in many ways than the g6 and when your done racing you also get good gas mileage lol. Congrats on it I know I love my LNF car.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

it looks nice but i personally dont like cobalts. my step dad has an 09 and i hate it.
      im just too tall for it and i get real bad blind spots in it

Comment

Nice trade. I really like the cobalt SS's. I think Gm went the right way with the cobalt until they kill it. I wish that GM focus on the G6 GTP the same way.

Comment

Nice dude, it's definitely a win. Keep us posted with the mods for sure.

Appearance - Eagle Eyes black headlights, tinted tails, 35% rear tint, 20 % front tint, black front and rear dart overlay, black stock wheel dart overlay, de-badged, red painted calipers, black license plate holder, Red LED floor strips,

Performance - Super Flowmaster 40, Resonator delete, Crabs Opt 3. Intake Resonator delete,

Audio - 1 Kicker L7 10'', Hi-fonics TXI 6006 Titan 2 Channel amp, MTX Re-Q

Future - Eibach pro kit, 18" wheels, FPU crabs upgrade, recessed lower grille, LED dome, License plate LED.

Comment

Originally posted by Altered6 View Post
            Suh-weeeet trade!
            Thanks. I definitely love almost everything about it.

Originally posted by Trompii View Post
            I kind of liked your G6 a little more...looks wise...I mean, ya you might be able to do a whole lot more to your cobalt then you could to your G6 but the G6 looks more sportier IMO...but anywho...congrats on you car
            Thanks! I do miss the looks of the G but this car makes up for everything about the car.

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
            nice trade up! sick ride
            Thanks man. The car is a dream. It's so responsive.

Originally posted by aquaacorn View Post
            it looks nice but i personally dont like cobalts. my step dad has an 09 and i hate it.
            im just too tall for it and i get real bad blind spots in it
            The only blind spot I've found so far is looking out the back corner window. It's so small and really eliminates looking out it.

Originally posted by G64Hire View Post
            Nice trade. I really like the cobalt SS's. I think Gm went the right way with the cobalt until they kill it. I wish that GM focus on the G6 GTP the same way.
            Haha. Gm really did do good on this car. The car is so responsive and handles amazingly.

Originally posted by WisNinerFan View Post
            Nice dude, it's definitely a win. Keep us posted with the mods for sure.
            Thanks man. So far I've got a ZZP catless Dp, K&N SRI, and a Trifecta tune. The 23 psi tune makes a very noticeable difference compared to stock. Second and third gear don't wanna do anything other than spool and pull.
            Traded G6 - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=17590
            2006 G6 V6, 12" vinyl strip along windshield, 5% tint on all around, painted mirrors, Eibach Pro-Kit, CRABS Option 3, Dr. Speed FPU, 8k Highs/Lows with halogen fogs, tinted tails, custom Flowmaster 44 exhaust with resonator delete, and a Kenwood headunit along with a metra kit.

New Car - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22863
            2009 Cobalt SS/TC, K&N SRI, ZZP catless DP, EFR 6758, Polished TC wheels, Injen Charge pipes, Retros, HPTuned, etc...

Comment

Tinted my windows and tails, wash and waxed it, and also got my K&N SRI, ZZP Catless DP put on and Trifecta tuned.

2006 G6 V6, 12" vinyl strip along windshield, 5% tint on all around, painted mirrors, Eibach Pro-Kit, CRABS Option 3, Dr. Speed FPU, 8k Highs/Lows with halogen fogs, tinted tails, custom Flowmaster 44 exhaust with resonator delete, and a Kenwood headunit along with a metra kit.

2009 Cobalt SS/TC, K&N SRI, ZZP catless DP, EFR 6758, Polished TC wheels, Injen Charge pipes, Retros, HPTuned, etc...

Comment

thats a good looking slobalt
                Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

Looks nice man.Enjoy the new ride.

Comment

Originally posted by becksmerc View Post
                    thats a good looking slobalt
                    Haha. It looks better in person too.

Originally posted by T.Turtles G6 GT View Post
                    Looks nice man.Enjoy the new ride.
                    Thanks. The car is unbelievable.

Comment

Re: Wert842s Slobalt SS

You don't even have to paint the mirror caps this time!
                      Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
                      CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
                      AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

Very nice ride!
                        Mods: Crabs CAB w/ FPU, GT-R Exhaust, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, KYB schock/struts, EBC Rotors w/ ceramic pads, Aftermarket Sound System

Comment

Originally posted by Echidna View Post
                          You don't even have to paint the mirror caps this time!
                          Haha. How about it. They're already painted and ready to go. No messing around.

Originally posted by SFLAGTP View Post
                          Very nice ride!
                          Thanks!

Comment

It's been a while, but here is some recent pics of my balt...

Comment

omg beautiful. I fuck with the rims like shitt!

Comment

Lookin mighty fine.
                                Current Mods
                                245/45/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE-01 R, 245/45/17 Bridgestone Blizzak WS60, Eibach springs, Debadged, Recessed upper grills, GTP rear valance, GXP exhaust, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, K&N air filter, GMPP strut tower brace, Steering wheel stereo controls, Baer Cobalt 13" front brakes, Cobalt SS 11.75" rear brakes, Stainless steel braided brake lines front & rear, Leather steering wheel, Recessed lower grills, Leather shifter handle, Leather parking brake handle, Leather console lid cover, Volant intake, PIAA H9 & H11 Xtreme White Plus headlights & driving lights, 93 octane tuned ECM & TCM, Custom painted headlights, Motorsport Tech wheel adapters, C5 Corvette 17" x 8.5" wheels, Koni Sport struts and shocks, MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor plug wires, Racingline polyurethane motor mount inserts...
                                Altered6 Progression Page

Comment

Working...
                                X