Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deathmage's G6 - Brembo's, 19mm Spacers Installed - Koni's Shock Conversion Installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Deathmage's G6

Just went to get my car washed and waxed. I figured I'd take some pictures while it's nice outside.

The HID's in the fogs show up fine, not so well in the low beams, but you sorta can tell because there blue and not yellow as Halogen bulbs are normally...
    Last edited by Deathmage; 03-02-2013, 12:23 PM.
    Performance: WAMS, K&N 69 Series CAI, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust built with a Camaro SS Muffler and Glasspack with 4 inch double-wall stainless steel tips, Thunderbolt 8.2mm High-Performance Spark Plug Wires, NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs, Pennzoil Ultra Full Synthetic, Resonator Delete, Racingline Motor Mount Inserts, Racingline Grounding kit. (4 additional grounds from battery to front bumper for DDM tuning HIDS)

Handling: Moog Front Control Arms and Toe Ends, Racingline STB, Koni Yellow "4 Point" Suspension -Front to Rear- , Energy Suspension Poly Front Sway Bar bushings, Energy Suspension Tie-rod bushings, Energy Suspension Front Control Arm replacement mounts, Eibach Pro-kit springs, BMD Front Endlinks, Genuine Saab .9mm Rear Chamber Shims, 19mm Motorsports spacers on all 4 tires.

Stopping: Cobalt SS Front Brembo's, R1Concepts Premium Cross-slotted Front Rotors, R1Concepts Premium Cross-slotted and Drilled rear Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid, BMD Steel Braided Brake Lines, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 tires.

Appearance: Revotec Eagle Eye CCFL Projectors, Red Calibers, 6000k 35w DDM fogs, 6000k 55w DDM lows, LED Taillights, DDM Tuning LED Switchback Turn Signals, Konig Crown 17x7.5 Rims. 30% tint in front windows, rear windows @ 15% tint

Safety & Security: Cobra XRS 9470 Radar Detector, Experimental 2mm rear mounted camera with Bluetooth connectivity to my phone, GOSHERS Universal Blind Spot Detection System w/ LED Indicators, Waze GPS App with a windshield mount for early warning for police coupled with Radar Detector (double-whammy).

Experimental: BG 44k, BG MOA, BG ATC, Custom Transmission Cooler, Super Secret Flux-capacitor transporter, Header reflective wrap, CAI 2000 degree radiant reflective wrap.

Progression: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22823

Comment

Originally posted by SkinnyPete View Post
      That's not a Sentra dude.
      oops your right that's his Maxima. I gotta take a pictures of his V-spec Sentra, it's sick. He's got a ECM chip and he Turbo'd it. it sounds sick, it hums wonderfully! he's got dual Optima batteries and a killer sound system. He's from Jamacia, very cool guy, one of the electricians from my job. He wired my HIDS for me with the custom relays and think ground cables.
      Last edited by Deathmage; 07-04-2012, 05:08 PM.
      Performance: WAMS, K&N 69 Series CAI, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust built with a Camaro SS Muffler and Glasspack with 4 inch double-wall stainless steel tips, Thunderbolt 8.2mm High-Performance Spark Plug Wires, NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs, Pennzoil Ultra Full Synthetic, Resonator Delete, Racingline Motor Mount Inserts, Racingline Grounding kit. (4 additional grounds from battery to front bumper for DDM tuning HIDS)

Handling: Moog Front Control Arms and Toe Ends, Racingline STB, Koni Yellow "4 Point" Suspension -Front to Rear- , Energy Suspension Poly Front Sway Bar bushings, Energy Suspension Tie-rod bushings, Energy Suspension Front Control Arm replacement mounts, Eibach Pro-kit springs, BMD Front Endlinks, Genuine Saab .9mm Rear Chamber Shims, 19mm Motorsports spacers on all 4 tires.

Stopping: Cobalt SS Front Brembo's, R1Concepts Premium Cross-slotted Front Rotors, R1Concepts Premium Cross-slotted and Drilled rear Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid, BMD Steel Braided Brake Lines, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 tires.

Appearance: Revotec Eagle Eye CCFL Projectors, Red Calibers, 6000k 35w DDM fogs, 6000k 55w DDM lows, LED Taillights, DDM Tuning LED Switchback Turn Signals, Konig Crown 17x7.5 Rims. 30% tint in front windows, rear windows @ 15% tint

Safety & Security: Cobra XRS 9470 Radar Detector, Experimental 2mm rear mounted camera with Bluetooth connectivity to my phone, GOSHERS Universal Blind Spot Detection System w/ LED Indicators, Waze GPS App with a windshield mount for early warning for police coupled with Radar Detector (double-whammy).

Experimental: BG 44k, BG MOA, BG ATC, Custom Transmission Cooler, Super Secret Flux-capacitor transporter, Header reflective wrap, CAI 2000 degree radiant reflective wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathmage View Post
        oops your right that's his Maxima. I gotta take a pictures of his V-spec Sentra, it's sick. He's got a ECM chip and he Turbo'd it. it sounds sick, it hums wonderfully! he's got dual Optima batteries and a killer sound system. He's from Jamacia, very cool guy, one of the electricians from my job. He wired my HIDS for me with the custom relays and think ground cables.
        Nice I would like to see it. He will get more power and reliabillity out of his setup if gets a dyno tune as opposed to the chipped ECU.
        07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
        05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

Originally posted by SkinnyPete View Post
          Nice I would like to see it. He will get more power and reliabillity out of his setup if gets a dyno tune as opposed to the chipped ECU.
          I'm not sure what he's got done other than the chip and the Turbo, that's all he's told me about, he's got dual Exhaust. ya next time I stay after 5pm I'll go see what he bring to work at 6pm. He lives in the Bronx's in NYC.

Comment

Just ordered a new set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires. I've enjoyed the handling and performance for the past 12 months, and even though I've only gotten 35,000 miles out of them. I normally drive 2400 miles a month, so I think the 45,000 mile warranty doesn't apply to people like me that drive as much as I do...

Next modification will be the Magnaflow Cat-back Exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathmage View Post
              Just ordered a new set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires. I've enjoyed the handling and performance for the past 12 months, and even though I've only gotten 35,000 miles out of them. I normally drive 2400 miles a month, so I think the 45,000 mile warranty doesn't apply to people like me that drive as much as I do...

Next modification will be the Magnaflow Cat-back Exhaust.
              If they're anything like the Summer Pilot Sport PS2's they'll be good tires. Mine on the GTO handled good in rain. As expected with summer only, horrible in Snow... got caught in the freak October foot of snow storm with my pants down with summers still on and had to ditch it in a parking lot and call for a ride..
              2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
              Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
              Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
              2005 CGM GTO.
              386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
              2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan View Post
                If they're anything like the Summer Pilot Sport PS2's they'll be good tires. Mine on the GTO handled good in rain. As expected with summer only, horrible in Snow... got caught in the freak October foot of snow storm with my pants down with summers still on and had to ditch it in a parking lot and call for a ride..
                There amazing tires year round, haven't had one problem with them. they hug corners flawlessly, and handling and ride comfort is amazing. braking is wonderful. it laughs are rain, but heavy snow watch out. Light snow it does fine, just not heavy snow. if our cars had AWD might be different. my friend has a 328i x1 with them and it laughs at snow....

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by theshibbykumquat View Post
                  Couple things going on with the stock damper. The eyes on the stock damper are made of soft rubber bushings. The damper itself is made of plastic and can easily be moved even with your hand.

The brace is meant to replace the stock damper. The soft bushings are replaced by the same heavy duty rod ends as our endlinks, and the plastic damper is replaced with a solid link with adjustable preload. Brackets are made of hardened 5052 aluminum alloy that is then powder coated. Basically it provides a solid feel with the engine, eliminating drivetrain slop, smoothing out shifts, etc. Can be used on its own or as a complement to MMIs to firm up the engine further.

Engine brace is still a couple weeks away atleast. Still quite a bit of testing and revisions are needed on it. Stainless lines however are looking at a release early next week!
                  I guess getting these MMI's installed has more of a purpose now. I just order the MMI's and grounding kit from Taz this afternoon.

Comment

Getting my tires installed today, they arrived on Thursday night.

Their my second set, I really like these tires on my car, for around 190 each their a bit pricey, but they perform.

Comment

I just installed the BMD endlinks yesterday morning wen I had the new tires installed. I must say I only drove it a bit with the new Michelin Pilot Sport A/S plus tires today with Nitrogen and the STB and endlinks feel more fluid in turns, almost like they got married and had amazing sex! - it feel that good!!!

I was able to turn quite sharp at a 4 way intercession, surprisingly better than before without them and zero left to right body motion. I'm interested to see how much more stability lowering the car would do for the handling. People look at me as I did a 5 second whip turn with nearly no body roll, it was amazing.

Overall I'm quite happy with these endlinks. I wish I took pictures when I had them installed.
                      Last edited by Deathmage; 08-19-2012, 12:08 PM.

Comment

I decide to take some pictures after washing my car and applying 3 coats of wax. I used my brand-new Canon EOS REBEL T3i/600D Digital Camera.

One of my many hobbies and pass times is photography, I plan on take a few more shot of the car in it's natural habitat, the open road in the country.... I want so shots near a car, in a majestic arch of Oak along a side country road with cattle in the background.... I'll have more in the coming days, this week is my vacation from work.

Comment

old post, deleted.

Comment

old post, deleted.
                            Last edited by Deathmage; 03-02-2013, 12:24 PM.

Comment

very nice dude
                              Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

I am puzzled, what is the single nut for?

Comment

Working...
                                X