Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deathmage's G6 - Brembo's, 19mm Spacers Installed - Koni's Shock Conversion Installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Deathmage's G6

becksmerc,

How did you do your under dash red lights? - is there already a power connector under the dash? - Do tell, I'm curious.
    Performance: WAMS, K&N 69 Series CAI, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust built with a Camaro SS Muffler and Glasspack with 4 inch double-wall stainless steel tips, Thunderbolt 8.2mm High-Performance Spark Plug Wires, NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs, Pennzoil Ultra Full Synthetic, Resonator Delete, Racingline Motor Mount Inserts, Racingline Grounding kit. (4 additional grounds from battery to front bumper for DDM tuning HIDS)

Handling: Moog Front Control Arms and Toe Ends, Racingline STB, Koni Yellow "4 Point" Suspension -Front to Rear- , Energy Suspension Poly Front Sway Bar bushings, Energy Suspension Tie-rod bushings, Energy Suspension Front Control Arm replacement mounts, Eibach Pro-kit springs, BMD Front Endlinks, Genuine Saab .9mm Rear Chamber Shims, 19mm Motorsports spacers on all 4 tires.

Stopping: Cobalt SS Front Brembo's, R1Concepts Premium Cross-slotted Front Rotors, R1Concepts Premium Cross-slotted and Drilled rear Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid, BMD Steel Braided Brake Lines, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 tires.

Appearance: Revotec Eagle Eye CCFL Projectors, Red Calibers, 6000k 35w DDM fogs, 6000k 55w DDM lows, LED Taillights, DDM Tuning LED Switchback Turn Signals, Konig Crown 17x7.5 Rims. 30% tint in front windows, rear windows @ 15% tint

Safety & Security: Cobra XRS 9470 Radar Detector, Experimental 2mm rear mounted camera with Bluetooth connectivity to my phone, GOSHERS Universal Blind Spot Detection System w/ LED Indicators, Waze GPS App with a windshield mount for early warning for police coupled with Radar Detector (double-whammy).

Experimental: BG 44k, BG MOA, BG ATC, Custom Transmission Cooler, Super Secret Flux-capacitor transporter, Header reflective wrap, CAI 2000 degree radiant reflective wrap.

Progression: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22823

Comment

Nice G6! Time to take those GM badges off and I like how you have the tire psi listed as a mod in your sig lol
      Progression Thread - Updates on page 1

Show: Complete debadge, Black Eagle Eye headlights, 35% Tint, Front dart blackout, window trim blackout, front grill trim blackout, 2Crave No. 5 Wheels

Go: Intake resonator delete, Spectre intake piping, K&N drop in filter
      , MagnaFlow exhaust, Falken Azenis PT-722 Tires

Misc: RCA Headrest DVD players

Pending Install:
      Enroute:
      Next idea: Lowering Springs/Spacers

Comment

Originally posted by 10white View Post
        Nice G6! Time to take those GM badges off and I like how you have the tire psi listed as a mod in your sig lol
        Thank you!
        Performance: WAMS, K&N 69 Series CAI, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust built with a Camaro SS Muffler and Glasspack with 4 inch double-wall stainless steel tips, Thunderbolt 8.2mm High-Performance Spark Plug Wires, NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs, Pennzoil Ultra Full Synthetic, Resonator Delete, Racingline Motor Mount Inserts, Racingline Grounding kit. (4 additional grounds from battery to front bumper for DDM tuning HIDS)

Handling: Moog Front Control Arms and Toe Ends, Racingline STB, Koni Yellow "4 Point" Suspension -Front to Rear- , Energy Suspension Poly Front Sway Bar bushings, Energy Suspension Tie-rod bushings, Energy Suspension Front Control Arm replacement mounts, Eibach Pro-kit springs, BMD Front Endlinks, Genuine Saab .9mm Rear Chamber Shims, 19mm Motorsports spacers on all 4 tires.

Stopping: Cobalt SS Front Brembo's, R1Concepts Premium Cross-slotted Front Rotors, R1Concepts Premium Cross-slotted and Drilled rear Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid, BMD Steel Braided Brake Lines, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 tires.

Appearance: Revotec Eagle Eye CCFL Projectors, Red Calibers, 6000k 35w DDM fogs, 6000k 55w DDM lows, LED Taillights, DDM Tuning LED Switchback Turn Signals, Konig Crown 17x7.5 Rims. 30% tint in front windows, rear windows @ 15% tint

Safety & Security: Cobra XRS 9470 Radar Detector, Experimental 2mm rear mounted camera with Bluetooth connectivity to my phone, GOSHERS Universal Blind Spot Detection System w/ LED Indicators, Waze GPS App with a windshield mount for early warning for police coupled with Radar Detector (double-whammy).

Experimental: BG 44k, BG MOA, BG ATC, Custom Transmission Cooler, Super Secret Flux-capacitor transporter, Header reflective wrap, CAI 2000 degree radiant reflective wrap.

Comment

I just ordered some MMI's. Does it really make a difference?

Comment

what i did is got a mini fuse add a circuit from my local auto parts store. hook it into a fuse under the kick panel that says hvac ign and woila you have lights
            Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

3 solid days of 2+ hours of night driving and 6 hours on Friday to NYC and back and the new replacement Ballasts are solid and good. The highway is so bright, I love it when car slow down passing you because there like "WHaa...thats a Pontiac!!!" ... I had a beamer stop in the road because my HIDs were brighter than his and you could see a tan developing on his forehead. :P

The eagle eyes are so bright the Droid Bionic 8 MP camera couldn't focus on them.

Comment

I always see officers and their BMWs driving around base and their halos look like shit compared to ours lol you can hardly see theirs in mid day light
                Progression Thread - Updates on page 1

Show: Complete debadge, Black Eagle Eye headlights, 35% Tint, Front dart blackout, window trim blackout, front grill trim blackout, 2Crave No. 5 Wheels

Go: Intake resonator delete, Spectre intake piping, K&N drop in filter
                , MagnaFlow exhaust, Falken Azenis PT-722 Tires

Misc: RCA Headrest DVD players

Pending Install:
                Enroute:
                Next idea: Lowering Springs/Spacers

Comment

Ain't that the truth.

Comment

now I want to install a Throttle Body Spacer, but I'm still looking for one for the 3.5L.

I'll be installing this Racingline MMI's and Grounding Cables hopefully Tomorrow. I'm hoping they make a noticeable difference.

Comment

MY DDM 6000k H7 HID's for my low beams will arrive on Thursday! - Yippee!!! -- I painted my rear calipers last weekend. I'm going to take some pictures tomorrow after the car wash and submit them. It looks tight now with the R1Concepts, now I just would like some chrome wheels.

Comment

I moved my picture in photobucket and it screwed up my links. too lazy to fix them. Going to post all the pictures on my 1st page.
                        Last edited by Deathmage; 03-02-2013, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Holy fuck that is awsome. I will be getting some revotec EE after seeing that!!

Comment

Originally posted by monstORR View Post
                            Holy fuck that is awsome. I will be getting some revotec EE after seeing that!!
                            Ya I love them.... tonight on the ride home, people let me pass them cause they didn't know what kind of car I was driving. I even had a NY State trooper pass me and then slow down and you can tell he was looking at them and then sped away, I was doing 71 in a 65, so I was fine.

What improvement these HID's made in my low beams, what are high beams?????

Comment

I'm going to get my car washed, waxed and detailed on the 4th of July. Yippe!

Comment

Originally posted by deathmage View Post

Albert W's Nissia Sentra V-Spec

That's not a Sentra dude.
                                07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
                                05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

Working...
                                X