Indiana Meet 2012 **Pics Page 15**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Indiana Meet 2012

This year should be more fun then last year!

ALL makes and models of Pontiac are welcome, as are platform mates of our beloved G6! So if you have friends/family/loved ones who would like to come and show support, bring them along! We may even attempt to make exceptions for other makes/models of cars to join in!

Towards the end of May I'll get a list up of who will confirm for showing up. The event will be rain or shine. About that point in time, the head count will then provide the best idea of what we will have in store. I will do my best to get in touch with my local parks and rec. dept (both local and county) to make sure we don't have any issues with popo saying we can't be in a location for "meet n greet" and for photos

There WILL be a BBQ, beer, and festivities so make sure this is on your "Must-Do" list for Summer 2012

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

so wait what happened at the park now lol. and im def down for this meet i cant wait

Comment

a couple cars may not have noticed the speed bumps (more like speed curbs) on the way into the park.. brian and josh and idk who else.. may have locked up the tires trying to stop..

we got to the back.. got all lined up.. started our meet n greet, and about 10 min later.. guy comes walkin up with a german sheppard, and flips out a badge..

gave us hell for doing burn outs on the way in, and "almost hitting" his daughter.. I was the first one in.. so I have no clue where the kids came from.. BUUUT.. after threatening to tow ALL our cars in, he got friendly, admired what we were doing and left..

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Any update on the track day that brian was talking about?
          The NEW G8 GXP progression build

Mrs Mancosman's midnight blue GXP build

My Progression The G6 Transformation! RIP

Comment

Ill race ya jeremy.
            Current 2002 Galaxy Silver Grand Prix GTP (L67 3.8 S/C)
            97 Liquid Red Grand Prix GT - Rip/2009 Midnight Blue Metallic Sedan : RIP

Comment

Im down to race if the track is open when were down there
              The NEW G8 GXP progression build

Mrs Mancosman's midnight blue GXP build

My Progression The G6 Transformation! RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Mancosman View Post
                Im down to race if the track is open when were down there
                the schedule for thr this tras is kinda odd they dont list any dates but theyll put up something like " april track open on saturdays and sundays" and then further down the page theyll list the times they are open on what days of the week........so according to their "schedule" im pretty sure they are open then....... but ill have to call and find out

heres their "schedule" from looking at it id have to say they would be open then but well have to call and check
                A lot of developments have been realized in the automotive industry. Get breaking news, and interesting information here.

Comment

must..keep...thread...awarness....
                  Current 2002 Galaxy Silver Grand Prix GTP (L67 3.8 S/C)
                  97 Liquid Red Grand Prix GT - Rip/2009 Midnight Blue Metallic Sedan : RIP

Comment

I just found out that Warp Tour is the same exact day. I don't think I am going to be able to make it. Maybe if we have another day or somethin ide be down fer sure

Comment

I'm out too... have a back surgery on the third.. Hopefully I'll be able to make a different meet this summer.
                      Performance
                      CRABS o3, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, WAMS Performance tune, Racingline STB

Exterior
                      Platinum Apex Rims ( 18x8 ), Hankook v2 215/45R18, Painted calipers (Red), Complete debadge , Handle Overlays (Gloss Black), Arrow Overlays (Gloss Black), Grille Lighting (White LED's), Tinted Tails (2 coats VHT Niteshades), Painted Battery Cover (Silver with Red), Painted Engine Cover (Silver with Red), Eagle Eyes Projector Headlights (Black Housing), Upper Recessed Grilles, (Chrome)

Audio
                      2 12" Memphis Subs (15-MCP12S4)
                      600watt Sony X-plod Amp

On the list:
                      Window tint
                      Glasspack

Comment

Well.. i can move it forward a week if need be.. I'm moving towards the end of July so pushing back later isnt an option for hosting..

Comment

I don't what you to move the thing just for me. I mean if it works for everyone else Ide be down because i really want to go. It'll be my first meet

Comment

Originally posted by BADBOYJIM View Post
                            I don't what you to move the thing just for me. I mean if it works for everyone else Ide be down because i really want to go. It'll be my first meet
                            This. Don't move it because of 1 or 2 people. If it works for the majority, keep the date.. I'll get over it.
                            Performance
                            CRABS o3, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, WAMS Performance tune, Racingline STB

Exterior
                            Platinum Apex Rims ( 18x8 ), Hankook v2 215/45R18, Painted calipers (Red), Complete debadge , Handle Overlays (Gloss Black), Arrow Overlays (Gloss Black), Grille Lighting (White LED's), Tinted Tails (2 coats VHT Niteshades), Painted Battery Cover (Silver with Red), Painted Engine Cover (Silver with Red), Eagle Eyes Projector Headlights (Black Housing), Upper Recessed Grilles, (Chrome)

Audio
                            2 12" Memphis Subs (15-MCP12S4)
                            600watt Sony X-plod Amp

On the list:
                            Window tint
                            Glasspack

Comment

idk who all can go and cant go but if we want to have another one or something like that I would be down. I know there has been talk of an IL meet also. I do wanna go but the Warped Tour is stacked this season lol.

Comment

Haha.. no problems there!

late summer would be the next meet possibility.. if Lafayette is the likely location.. I have an idea that would be fun for a few of us to do.

Its called 'Dancin' in the Streets'.. its a big music/car fest held in our downtown.. could be fun as a second get together in August

Comment

Working...
                                X