Indiana Meet 2012 **Pics Page 15**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Indiana Meet 2012

well.. this is turning out to be pretty alright.. now if you fools will just show up.. this could be huge

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

ALSO, if this track ends up having an open test and tune on saturday thatd prob be something we could go do......I for one would want to......

link to track is here and it is about 50 miles north of the meet location.......

A lot of developments have been realized in the automotive industry. Get breaking news, and interesting information here.

Comment

Grr. I'm going to have to ask my big boss to cover me....... 2 months notice though, so he can get over it. So far I'm a yes, but may have to back out.
        1972 F100
        1978 Twinstar
        1992 Miata
        2014 Mustang

Comment

Originally posted by SexyG6 View Post
          ALSO, if this track ends up having an open test and tune on saturday thatd prob be something we could go do......I for one would want to......

link to track is here and it is about 50 miles north of the meet location.......

http://www.nolimitraceway.com/index.php?page=schedule
          If I can make it to the meet, this sounds very interesting.
          Performance
          CRABS o3, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, WAMS Performance tune, Racingline STB

Exterior
          Platinum Apex Rims ( 18x8 ), Hankook v2 215/45R18, Painted calipers (Red), Complete debadge , Handle Overlays (Gloss Black), Arrow Overlays (Gloss Black), Grille Lighting (White LED's), Tinted Tails (2 coats VHT Niteshades), Painted Battery Cover (Silver with Red), Painted Engine Cover (Silver with Red), Eagle Eyes Projector Headlights (Black Housing), Upper Recessed Grilles, (Chrome)

Audio
          2 12" Memphis Subs (15-MCP12S4)
          600watt Sony X-plod Amp

On the list:
          Window tint
          Glasspack

Comment

The last one was very interesting.. it even rained a monsoon that night and we all had a great time.. i dont think there is anything that could keep us from having fun!

I am even anticipating less popo this year!

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
              The last one was very interesting.. it even rained a monsoon that night and we all had a great time.. i dont think there is anything that could keep us from having fun!

I am even anticipating less popo this year!
              Too bad we didn't go hydroplaning.. And i'm hoping for more popo this year!!!
              sigpic
              MY PROGRESSION:
              http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Originally posted by Neatong6er View Post
                Too bad we didn't go hydroplaning.. And i'm hoping for more popo this year!!!
                and this time at least the popo is a little bit more fair of a race haha the neighborhood sherrif just got a charger lolz but itll still be too slow.........

as long as cade doesnt drive my car at WOT 1st gear i dont think popo will be an issue haha

Comment

so wait what happened with the popo last year lol?

Comment

One of us got arrested....no names
                    Current 2002 Galaxy Silver Grand Prix GTP (L67 3.8 S/C)
                    97 Liquid Red Grand Prix GT - Rip/2009 Midnight Blue Metallic Sedan : RIP

Comment

For what? Dragging? pealing out? speeding?

Comment

Originally posted by BADBOYJIM View Post
                        For what? Dragging? pealing out? speeding?
                        a couple of us may have have let each other test drive each others cars, and the ppl that drove mine may have drove my car around the neighborhood WOT in 1st gear and i have catless headers and full exhaust, so my car is rather loud, sheriff may have shown up for noise complaint and then followed us when we left the neighborhood, and one person there apparently didnt have a vaid drivers liscense unknown to him.........

Comment

a couple of us may have have let each other test drive each others cars, and the ppl that drove mine may have drove my car around the neighborhood WOT in 1st gear and i have catless headers and full exhaust, so my car is rather loud, sheriff may have shown up for noise complaint and then followed us when we left the neighborhood, and one person there apparently didnt have a vaid drivers liscense unknown to him.........
                          haha that sucks. i def want to come now lol. as long as i get off work i am in. i hope we get alot of 6's out for this.

Comment

Well my GP GTP will be there, and my brother in his GP GT. Last years we had several different pontiacs repped.
                            Current 2002 Galaxy Silver Grand Prix GTP (L67 3.8 S/C)
                            97 Liquid Red Grand Prix GT - Rip/2009 Midnight Blue Metallic Sedan : RIP

Comment

Ya i gota friend with a GP also and he might come with i gota check and see

Comment

lets not forget the run in at the park

Comment

Working...
                                X