No announcement yet.

Pontiac G6 4 door sill plate kit gm accessory custom OEM $25.00 + Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pontiac G6 4 door sill plate kit gm accessory custom OEM $25.00 Installed W/pics

Originally posted by wisdom View Post
    They are replacements. The GM directions call for you to remove the black rubber ones and clean the glue.

The fronts are 20.5in long on the longest side. (top of the taper)
    The rears are 17.5in long on the longest side. (top of the taper)

Seems kinda dumb to make them different sizes. it wouldn't make that much difference if all 4 were the same size. I would bet that the coupe sills are much longer.

Stop by my progression and say Hi!

Custom Blacked out Chrome
    Color Matched Upper Grilles
    Door Sills
    Puddle Lights
    Steering Wheel swap
    Custom CIA/Heat Shield

Comment

Re: Pontiac G6 4 door sill plate kit gm accessory custom OEM $25.00 Installed W/pics

Originally posted by wisdom View Post
      The fronts are 20.5in long on the longest side. (top of the taper)
      The rears are 17.5in long on the longest side. (top of the taper)

Seems kinda dumb to make them different sizes. it wouldn't make that much difference if all 4 were the same size. I would bet that the coupe sills are much longer.
      Didn't realize there would be that much of a difference lol!. Mine are 28.25in long. They look really nice too.
      Mods: GT-R exhaust, CRABs O3 w/FPU, 35% tint, 5000K HID lows/fogs, upper/lower recessed grilles, Racingline strut bar, concept darts, white LED map/dome/mirror/trunk/license/reverse lights

Comment

Thanks man. Kinda funny... No one will even notice them but me. LOL! Your eye may catch them when your getting in, if your lucky but not likely. But when you wipe out the door jam after washing it you think hell ya... Those are awesome.

Door Sills
        Puddle Lights
        Steering Wheel swap
        Custom CIA/Heat Shield

Comment

Originally posted by Firedown View Post
          Didn't realize there would be that much of a difference lol!. Mine are 28.25in long. They look really nice too.
          IMO, They are not worth what GM wants for them, but if you get them for a good price go for it.

Door Sills
          Puddle Lights
          Steering Wheel swap
          Custom CIA/Heat Shield

Comment

I like my subdued ones.

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

i just got mine today. i am hoping to put them in this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
                I like my subdued ones.

Actually there's no holes under the rubber one. I should have taken a pic with them removed. You could have any thing you want cut out of vinyl and put it there. Lots of possibilities. Put Giant G6P stickers there.

Door Sills
                Puddle Lights
                Steering Wheel swap
                Custom CIA/Heat Shield

Comment

Hope we see some pictures.

Door Sills
                  Puddle Lights
                  Steering Wheel swap
                  Custom CIA/Heat Shield

Comment

Got mine, not officially swapped over yet but here is an idea how they look compared to the boring plain plastic underneath

Current: 2015 Volvo s60 t6 awd r-design platinum

Former: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.9L Sedan Silver loaded w/ GT-R Exhaust, CRABS CAB Intake w/ FPU, AIT Carbon Fiber hood & roof wing spoiler, GM Ground Effects Kit, Eagle Eyes black CCFL halo projectors, 18" Konig Airstrike rims, shadow chrome recessed upper/lower grilles, 35% tint all around, tinted tails, Kenwood Excelon X497 Head Unit, R1 concepts drilled/slotted rotors, silver door plate sills, Racingline STB, Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position tires, custom GTP floor/trunk mats, gm carbon silver interior trim kit, CF dart & pillar overlays/plate bracket, rs-1 cf/silver pedals, red calipers w/ GTP logos, chief badge replacements, red/silver painted engine/battery covers, windshield washer relocate

Comment

Hey guy's I forgot to put my pic's up here. Here is the link to my progression the pic's of the pillars are on it.
                      Clickie!

Comment

Working...
                      X