Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal Fun Day At The Runway!

Good Day to all!

Alright, as some of you know I am in the Marine Corps and I am stationed on Camp Pendleton.

The Marine Corps Ball is coming up for my unit and we are doing a lot of fundraising to get the price of our tickets down to a much lower price or free for the lower ranks, that will be attending. As of right now, the tickets are $100 a person and we need to get this number lower otherwise a lot of the junior Marines will not be able to attend the great festivities that the Marine Corps Ball has to offer them.

My plan for a fundraiser is what it states in the title; a "SoCal Fun Day at the Runway."

The plan is to have 2 lane drag races down the runway.

Here are some of the ideas that have been brought up for the day so far:

Who: TBD.

When: Saturday, 7 July 2012 (Tentative Date)

Where: MCAS Camp Pendleton, CA

Why: To support our Military and help the Marines of my unit to have a successful Marine Corps Ball.

How: As of now I need names and a phone number, so I can create a list and submit it to my bosses to get this approved.

Cost: Donation of at least $50 per car

This is still in the very beginning stages of planning and I would love any and all support from anyone in the area!

I will be contacting a few motorsport companies in the area to see if they would like to come up and set up a tent so you can see some of their gear or parts.

Please send your contact info to my email: map2_photo@yahoo.com
    helping spread the info. anyone interested in attending?

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Re: SoCal Fun Day At The Runway!

doubt there was any interest here but got another update.

UPDATE EMAIL SENT OUT! Check your inbox or spam if it's not in there. If you haven't sent me your email, you did not get one sent to you. If you have sent me your email and did not get one let me know!
    Mods, lock it up.

Comment

SoCal Fun Day At The Runway

Your inquiry I answer - not a problem.
      http://fordfusioninfo.com

Comment

Re: SoCal Fun Day At The Runway

hm...i thought this was locked up years ago. anyways, Mods, lock it up. also, get rid of the ^^^ spammer. thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X