Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisdom's g6

Originally posted by Wert842 View Post
    Looking good. Granite metallic looks best on our cars.
    This X1000!
    Mods: AIT Hood, Black EE's, Crab O3, 25% Tint all around, Matt Black Dipped Rims, LED's in Hood Scoops, Intake Resonator Delete, Blacked out Pontiac Darts, De-badge, Molded mud flaps, Flat Black grille surrounds, Flat Black window trim, GM logo Interior Re-Badge, Tinted Tail lights.

Future Mods: Flowmaster Super44, Matt Black Recessed Uppers, Matt Black Recessed Lowers (awaiting install), Eibach Drop, Interior LED's.

"Life's short. Drive fast, leave a sexy corpse."

Comment

Thanks, and I agree on the color. that's why I bought it!
      Dieing to tint my windows!

Stop by my progression and say Hi!

Custom Blacked out Chrome
      Color Matched Upper Grilles
      Door Sills
      Puddle Lights
      Steering Wheel swap
      Custom CIA/Heat Shield

Comment

I was looking at your signature and I just wanted to say HI...
        sigpic
        Electrical: * SPYDER Smoke Halo Projector Headlights w/ Morimoto H1 projector retrofit and custome LED Halo rings * HID Conversion Kit 8000K * Alpine Type S SPS-619 and SPS-610C Speakers * MTX Terminator TNP212D2 Dual 12" Subwoofers * Red LED Lighting Front + Dome, Blue LED in Trunk, White LED License Plate * Tinted Tail Lights/LED's Looks: * Carbon Fiber Decals * 15% Tint in the Back and on Top of Windshield, 35% Tint in the Front * Tinted cover on Licence plate * 5mm Wheel Spacers in the Front, 25mm in the Back * Enkei EKM 3 in Hyper Silver 18x8 Performance: * Flowmaster Muffler 80 Series w/ Cherry Bomb Glasspack, 3.5" Double Walled/Slant Exhaust Tips * Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus on 225/45/18 * Brembo conversion in the front * BMD SS brake lines * CMS springs * Racingline strut bar

Comment

How did you black out that chrome under the windows? I've been meaning to do that, but I didn't know how to go about it.
          Hit the tires and light the fires

Current Mods:
          CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
          AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

Originally posted by Echidna View Post
            How did you black out that chrome under the windows? I've been meaning to do that, but I didn't know how to go about it.
            I painted mine, but if you want to remove it later use a vinyl sticker.

here's the how to if you want to remove it and paint it. I masked off the rubber.
            Click here!
            How To:Remove Chrome Window Trim (with video)
            Last edited by wisdom; 05-04-2012, 02:29 AM.

Door Sills
            Puddle Lights
            Steering Wheel swap
            Custom CIA/Heat Shield

Comment

Would that also work on the rest of the window trim? Mine's a little sun faded.

Current Mods:
              CRABs Option 3, Racingline TSB, Racingline Grounding Kit, Magnaflow Dual Exhaust/Resonator Delete, Taillight Bevels, RAZO Pedal Covers, Painted Engine Covers, Powerstop Brake Kit, Painted Calipers, Gorilla Red Lug Nuts, REMIN Dash Kit, BMD Endlinks, Painted mirror caps, Partial Debadge, Borbet MA wheels, Eibach lowering kit, Monroe shocks and struts

Future Mods:
              AIT Front Bumper (Awaiting Paint/Installation), Concept Emblems (Awaiting Installation), NGK spark plugs, GTP Rear Bumper Cover, AIT Hood, FPU, CCFL headlights

Comment

When I painted mine I masked off the rubber. simply because it will expand and contract faster than the metal trim. Unless you are using rubber or Vinyl paint that is intended to adhere to such surface I would stay away from painting the rubber. It will crack and look crappy for sure.

I'm sure there are products out there for that purpose though.

Door Sills
                Puddle Lights
                Steering Wheel swap
                Custom CIA/Heat Shield

Comment

Not the rubber, the upper window trim.

Current Mods:

Future Mods:

Comment

Originally posted by Echidna View Post
                    Not the rubber, the upper window trim.
                    Oh, I see. Hmm. unless you can get it off the car you would need to basically mask it off and cover most of the side to prevent over spray. But it's possible. I need to repaint the outer door pillars because they are faded. Not to mention that the black plastic piece that's under the windshield wipers between the hood and the windshield is almost white it's so sun faded.

Door Sills
                    Puddle Lights
                    Steering Wheel swap
                    Custom CIA/Heat Shield

Comment

Dart Mod!

Click Here to Sheggit out!

Door Sills
                      Puddle Lights
                      Steering Wheel swap
                      Custom CIA/Heat Shield

Comment

Recently I replaced my rear brake rotors and pads

Gotta replace the front brake pads soon...

Replaced the damaged oil filter adapter gasket. (NO MORE OIL LEAK!)

I do have a little mod money $$,
                        Trying to decide if I should buy a Magna Flow muffler, upgrade the radio and heater controls to the 09-10, Tint the windows, or get the strut tower brace.

What to do? What to do?

I should probably keep going with a few more maintenance items. She could use a transmission flush, new plugs and wires. but where's the fun in that?

Door Sills
                        Puddle Lights
                        Steering Wheel swap
                        Custom CIA/Heat Shield

Comment

Re: Wisdom's G6

I vote exhaust!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Visit Homepage

If we find ourselves in NYC, can we call and make an appt to come visit the crew and the pretties in person?
                            My choice mt4 ea for successful trading

Comment

Working...
                            X