zlatsky's 95 325is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zlatsky's 95 325is

just bought another project car for something to do since putting money into the lancer would be a waste. understeer sucks.

i'll get more pics later. car runs great and the motor has only 41k on it. not completely sure on the plans for it yet. but for a car that's 18 years old, i have to give bmw some props. it's not bad at all.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Re: zlatsky's 95 325is

Classic BMW's are quite nice. Good look with it!
    07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
    05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

Very nice car!
      Traded G6 - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=17590
      2006 G6 V6, 12" vinyl strip along windshield, 5% tint on all around, painted mirrors, Eibach Pro-Kit, CRABS Option 3, Dr. Speed FPU, 8k Highs/Lows with halogen fogs, tinted tails, custom Flowmaster 44 exhaust with resonator delete, and a Kenwood headunit along with a metra kit.

New Car - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22863
      2009 Cobalt SS/TC, K&N SRI, ZZP catless DP, EFR 6758, Polished TC wheels, Injen Charge pipes, Retros, HPTuned, etc...

Comment

well slowly started modding the car. decided to pay for school this upcoming semester instead of getting a loan so i'm pretty damn broke. so for now i'm just doing the cheap mods/repairs.

first was i replaced the going-out battery with a yellowtop. thankfully they're already in the trunk so i don't have to worry about relocating.

previous owner didn't understand what a vacuum leak was and thought foil would work the same as a hose clamp.

got a hose clamp, a non-ASC (traction control) TB intake elbow coupler, got rid of the entire ASC system, and installed a resistor in the ASC controller wiring so the delete would not affect ABS. should help with flow a bit as the ASC was another throttle plate that controlled air flow.

old crap:

new TB intake coupler/elbow:

installed:

the solenoid that controlled coolant flow from the manifold to throttle body was then deleted (as i live in texas and won't have a frozen TB)

trash:

bypassed:

i'm going to pull both fenders off and elimate and tuck wires to clean up the engine bay so it doesn't look as bad as this:

i was going to order an m3 bottom grill, new corner lights, driver's exterior door handle trim, and a new hood latch cable, but i bought one of these instead

so far i'm actually enjoying the bmw. almost more than the 240, although the 240 definitely felt like more of a driver's car.

Comment

sold. buying and selling a mountaineer for profit.

Comment

Working...
          X