Delete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete

It would be nice if we had the power to delete our own post, instead of having to find an admin to delete it.
    We would only need the power to delete our own post..
    Just a thought I had, that would eliminate double posts.
    Performance
    CRABS o3, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, WAMS Performance tune, Racingline STB

Exterior
    Platinum Apex Rims ( 18x8 ), Hankook v2 215/45R18, Painted calipers (Red), Complete debadge , Handle Overlays (Gloss Black), Arrow Overlays (Gloss Black), Grille Lighting (White LED's), Tinted Tails (2 coats VHT Niteshades), Painted Battery Cover (Silver with Red), Painted Engine Cover (Silver with Red), Eagle Eyes Projector Headlights (Black Housing), Upper Recessed Grilles, (Chrome)

Audio
    2 12" Memphis Subs (15-MCP12S4)
    600watt Sony X-plod Amp

On the list:
    Window tint
    Glasspack

Re: Delete

what do we do with the replies? It would make a mess.

You can edit....

Double posts are user error....and yes Ive done a few as well.
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

i never double post

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
      Originally posted by snowmanG6
      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

i never double post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn View Post
          i never double post
          haha... Just thought of it last night. But Lampoon, you do bring up a good point that different even cross my mind! I agree it could get really messy.
          Performance
          CRABS o3, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, WAMS Performance tune, Racingline STB

Exterior
          Platinum Apex Rims ( 18x8 ), Hankook v2 215/45R18, Painted calipers (Red), Complete debadge , Handle Overlays (Gloss Black), Arrow Overlays (Gloss Black), Grille Lighting (White LED's), Tinted Tails (2 coats VHT Niteshades), Painted Battery Cover (Silver with Red), Painted Engine Cover (Silver with Red), Eagle Eyes Projector Headlights (Black Housing), Upper Recessed Grilles, (Chrome)

Audio
          2 12" Memphis Subs (15-MCP12S4)
          600watt Sony X-plod Amp

On the list:
          Window tint
          Glasspack

Comment

it would be

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Re: young boy

wtf did they just throw together the biggest english words they could find? and occasionaly put an ad inbetween them?

Comment

Re: young boy

Who?

sigpic
                Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Working...
                X