Procharger D1 and Livernois Stage 1C Cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Procharger D1 and Livernois Stage 1C Cam

Mods: GT-R exhaust, CRABs O3 w/FPU, 35% tint, 5000K HID lows/fogs, upper/lower recessed grilles, Racingline strut bar, concept darts, white LED map/dome/mirror/trunk/license/reverse lights

Comment

Just finished tuning for the injectors and put timing at 23degrees so it's safe till I dyno it tomorrow.

I took it to 4300rpms and it's just plain nasty. Can't wait to go wot
      2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
      2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
      613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
      11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
      New numbers coming soon........

Comment

Dyno day. Stay tuned for numbers
        2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
        11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Please make a video of it, would love to hear that beast.
            Performance
            CRABS o3, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, WAMS Performance tune, Racingline STB

Exterior
            Platinum Apex Rims ( 18x8 ), Hankook v2 215/45R18, Painted calipers (Red), Complete debadge , Handle Overlays (Gloss Black), Arrow Overlays (Gloss Black), Grille Lighting (White LED's), Tinted Tails (2 coats VHT Niteshades), Painted Battery Cover (Silver with Red), Painted Engine Cover (Silver with Red), Eagle Eyes Projector Headlights (Black Housing), Upper Recessed Grilles, (Chrome)

Audio
            2 12" Memphis Subs (15-MCP12S4)
            600watt Sony X-plod Amp

On the list:
            Window tint
            Glasspack

Comment

yes please a video Love them G8 ugh i cant wait to get one

Comment

Agreed ^^^ NEED! a video

Im in love with that engine bay. And ive never typed that before haha
                My Progress thread
                http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...282#post429282

Comment

Well, dyno didn't happen. Challenger in the shop is in the way and currently has front suspension out. Dyno has moved to Friday.

Bap is wired and checked to make sure it worked. A few changes to the tune, like Maf, fuel curve, spark advance and so on and the car has come alive.

Air fuel ratio is almost spot on at 11.7-11.9 at wot and almost no ping/detonation either with timing up top set at 18.
                  A few more things need to be finalized, but can't be till we can log boost and fuel pressure on the dyno under wot conditions.

But, good news is I have taken it wide open throttle and it is unbelievable. It's crazy how it actually hurts, causes headaches and really gets your heart racing. This car is truly a beast now. I'll try my best to get vids up shortly, just not enough time today while tuning for 6+ hrs.
                  11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

I can't wait to see this!!! Thing is going to be beast mode!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
                    Originally posted by wzbhnn
                    We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

This car scares me. I really have to respect this thing as its just unreal. Power is linear and not instant. Builds boost as rpms climb and never stops pulling till you let off the gas.

Dyno Friday morning. I'll have boost numbers, fuel pressure and final timing and such then as well. Stay tuned. I'll try to get a video up ASAP. Got a new iPhone so it makes it easier
                      11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Comment

Well dynoed the car this morning. Dyno was not calibrated properly and was off quite a bit. Numbers sucked due to this and was 500rwhp/496rwtq at 5500rpms. Power was still climbing to 6100rpms(rev limiter).

Timing still at 14degrees, air fuel at 11.4( little rich), and fuel pressure only dropped to 52 from constant 58 at the rail.

Now onto the weird fact I am trying to sort out. Hooked up a mechanical boost gauge on the run and it showed 13lbs of boost. Procharger spec'd this pulley for 9.5. So I'm trying to figure out how the hell I'm at 13lbs of boost. A little more then safe.
                          At this boost level I should be upwards of 580+rwhp.

So we will Redyno next week after we calibrate it properly. I will try to get some fly by videos up when I can
                          11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

Sounds likes it's gonna be beefy!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by Thebeast View Post
                              Well dynoed the car this morning. Dyno was not calibrated properly and was off quite a bit. Numbers sucked due to this and was 500rwhp/496rwtq at 5500rpms. Power was still climbing to 6100rpms(rev limiter).

Timing still at 14degrees, air fuel at 11.4( little rich), and fuel pressure only dropped to 52 from constant 58 at the rail.

Now onto the weird fact I am trying to sort out. Hooked up a mechanical boost gauge on the run and it showed 13lbs of boost. Procharger spec'd this pulley for 9.5. So I'm trying to figure out how the hell I'm at 13lbs of boost. A little more then safe.
                              At this boost level I should be upwards of 580+rwhp.

So we will Redyno next week after we calibrate it properly. I will try to get some fly by videos up when I can
                              11.4:1 at wot sounds good to me...

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Here is a video finally. Enjoy. As you can hear traction is a major problem in boost
                                11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft

Comment

Working...
                                X