Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: All midwest G6's March-April Meet and greet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: All midwest G6's March-April Meet and greet.

This is a thread so we can get a meet and greet setup for the timeframe of March-April so we can get the ball rolling for G6 events out here in the KS, MO, OK and surrounding areas. Myself and EpicRed are leading this event. Throw ideas out there so we can get this setup and actually list the meet date, time, and location. Lets get this started people. :-)
    2008 G6 GT "Vicky" Canucks Lowering Springs all 4 corners, Racingline STB, Racingline Grounding kit w/ Alt wire, custom CAI setup, 18" Konig Zero-in Rims wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's, LED Running Boards, LED Foot Holds (front and back) resonator delete w/ Flowmaster Super 44 2.5 in/ dual 2.25 out mid body dump flush. KCR tune, custom paint and custom stitching throughout interior 2 RF P3D410's in spec ported box tuned to 34hz, 1500 watt SSL amp, 2 Farad Cap.

Soon to come: Lower and Upper engine build, complete trans build and hardening, custom turbo setup, custom tune, Concept body kit.

Re: ATTN: All midwest G6's March-April Meet and greet.

ha ha I forgot to mention my own state AR and of course anyone is welcome to join its not limited to just these states we just know gas is WAY high & most wouldn't want to make the drive!

CARDOMAIN ................ PROGRESSION
    08 G6 GXP 20/10% tinted windows including 10" 10% brow,
    Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights,
    Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs, Powder coated grilles, Raceingline STB,
    & Riken Raptors ZR 245/45-18's.
    TO BE INSTALL:
    Cquence Rotors, ceramic brake pads & paint calipers black
    92 LX Notchback mustang ~ Mods: 50 series flowmaster exhaust, 373 gears
    LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 2006 G6 GT
    http://www.epicimpressionsphotography.com/

Comment

If we are going for a big city, I would say Tulsa or that area...I'm in if I wont be at Lackland AFB for my formal physical evaluation board
      Progression Thread - Updates on page 1

Show: Complete debadge, Black Eagle Eye headlights, 35% Tint, Front dart blackout, window trim blackout, front grill trim blackout, 2Crave No. 5 Wheels

Go: Intake resonator delete, Spectre intake piping, K&N drop in filter
      , MagnaFlow exhaust, Falken Azenis PT-722 Tires

Misc: RCA Headrest DVD players

Pending Install:
      Enroute:
      Next idea: Lowering Springs/Spacers

Comment

might wanna post up in the SE and SW section as well since your looking to do meet where like 3 different sections combine lol

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
        Originally posted by snowmanG6
        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by 10white View Post
          If we are going for a big city, I would say Tulsa or that area...I'm in if I wont be at Lackland AFB for my formal physical evaluation board
          I have a buddy in Tulsa who is always begging me to come down. But I don't have a 6 anymore lol.
          07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
          05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

I would call this closer to mid/south-central seeing as how Tulsa is not located in the midwest.. I popped in here thinking.. alright.. cool.. someone other then me in the midwest organizing an event.. then.. oh.. nevermind

If you put it in Kansas City(which would be a stretch for me personally) it could be legit and I might come.. otherwise.. its a 8+ hour drive for us in the midwest

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Hum…on Tulsa, OK we will see even tho it would only be a 2 hour drive for me we are trying to keep it some what an all around central location most of the people that have shown an interest in this are 2-3 hours from Kansas city, Mo including myself so to try to get more to join in we want to be fair, so maybe we could do a poll on locations so far we have Topika, KS, Kansas City, MO & Tulsa, OK.

AND PETE you don't have to have a 6 to join your a member we want to meet members so COME ON!!!
              Last edited by EpicRed; 03-01-2012, 02:11 AM.

TO BE INSTALL:

Comment

I want to keep it in the 2-3 hour range from post because due to being in EOD I can only be 125 miles out from post do to being on call 24/7 without a leave form being signed and approved through the chain. So I would say either Topeka, KS or Kansas City, MO or KS.
                2008 G6 GT "Vicky" Canucks Lowering Springs all 4 corners, Racingline STB, Racingline Grounding kit w/ Alt wire, custom CAI setup, 18" Konig Zero-in Rims wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's, LED Running Boards, LED Foot Holds (front and back) resonator delete w/ Flowmaster Super 44 2.5 in/ dual 2.25 out mid body dump flush. KCR tune, custom paint and custom stitching throughout interior 2 RF P3D410's in spec ported box tuned to 34hz, 1500 watt SSL amp, 2 Farad Cap.

Soon to come: Lower and Upper engine build, complete trans build and hardening, custom turbo setup, custom tune, Concept body kit.

Comment

if its in kansas city id be very likely to go, i already need to go there to look at a car im gonna be buying if i get my job back at the end of april.....

Comment

I an thinking that is it going to be KC for sure since that is about the midpoint for most people right now. I will start talking to people to get a reservation setup so we can go pretty much all out. Spread the word, doesn't just have to be for one set, the more the merrier. I would say that we could do it just off base here where my club that I am in here is doing it, going be a great turnout. Band, BBQ, bunch of different class vehicles just chillin enjoying the weather and having a great time. Make suggestions the more info we can get on what to set up the better things can be.

Comment

I vote KC, cause I live there lol
                      Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.
                      Originally posted by schenko
                      If I could have a woody, I would.

Comment

Hey Chris what are some good areas out there for meeting wise, I have only been there a few times. Looking for somewhere with are for a good amount of people, and also so we can get some good pics in and some food too lol. Need to get some ideas for areas going so we can get it all in order here realitivly soon.

Comment

9 pages of stuff from now to 30 April: http://www.visitkc.com/events/search...0&orderBy=date

One that stuck out: http://www.visitkc.com/events/event-....aspx?id=30178
                          Last edited by 10white; 03-01-2012, 11:17 PM.
                          Progression Thread - Updates on page 1

Show: Complete debadge, Black Eagle Eye headlights, 35% Tint, Front dart blackout, window trim blackout, front grill trim blackout, 2Crave No. 5 Wheels

Go: Intake resonator delete, Spectre intake piping, K&N drop in filter
                          , MagnaFlow exhaust, Falken Azenis PT-722 Tires

Misc: RCA Headrest DVD players

Pending Install:
                          Enroute:
                          Next idea: Lowering Springs/Spacers

Comment

^^^I don't mind going to an already established even with a bunch of other rides but I would like to also have a place we can go with just us members for pictures!

TO BE INSTALL:

Comment

Yeah I checked it, I am going to contact them and see what the deal is. Just to see if it has any sort of entrance cost for parking or what not. We can find a place out there I am sure of, want to find more of a lake shot because or something similar because the cars look awesome when the nature background is there. But this sounds good if they are going to have the open spots and what not. Also going to make sure that we can reserve our group our own little section so we can show of our beauties altogether and relax and have a good time.

Comment

Working...
                              X