Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: All midwest G6's March-April Meet and greet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ATTN: All midwest G6's March-April Meet and greet.

i also REALLY need to try to squeeze in a visit to topeka sometime saturday too, prob be best to do early saturday morning before you came if you dont want to be there super early

Comment

just an update ill most likely be there, but if theres a chance of storms i wont be. not gonna take a chance of getting cause in kansas storms knowing they have golfball size hail alot.

Comment

I am very sad to have to say this but I am not able to make this meet. Big army thought it would be fun to schedule me to pull CQ tomorrow which lasts 24 hours into sunday. So I am forced to stay put on Fort Riley for this one. I hope it is going to be a great turnout. I am so pissed that I have to miss it since I started everything up for this event/meet.
        2008 G6 GT "Vicky" Canucks Lowering Springs all 4 corners, Racingline STB, Racingline Grounding kit w/ Alt wire, custom CAI setup, 18" Konig Zero-in Rims wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's, LED Running Boards, LED Foot Holds (front and back) resonator delete w/ Flowmaster Super 44 2.5 in/ dual 2.25 out mid body dump flush. KCR tune, custom paint and custom stitching throughout interior 2 RF P3D410's in spec ported box tuned to 34hz, 1500 watt SSL amp, 2 Farad Cap.

Soon to come: Lower and Upper engine build, complete trans build and hardening, custom turbo setup, custom tune, Concept body kit.

Comment

OK,

Im headed to KC this morning. Is there a total list of who's attending?
          Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by Wojcik View Post
            I am very sad to have to say this but I am not able to make this meet. Big army thought it would be fun to schedule me to pull CQ tomorrow which lasts 24 hours into sunday. So I am forced to stay put on Fort Riley for this one. I hope it is going to be a great turnout. I am so pissed that I have to miss it since I started everything up for this event/meet.
            its ok philicity told me she cant go, cade who was gonna ride with me cant go, jordan told me he wasnt going, so im not gonna go......sounds like no one is going lol

Comment

Originally posted by SexyG6 View Post
              its ok philicity told me she cant go, cade who was gonna ride with me cant go, jordan told me he wasnt going, so im not gonna go......sounds like no one is going lol
              I was still debating so I guess i'm out too.
              07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
              05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

I'm sorry guy but something more important in my personal that needs some major attention has come up! *

CARDOMAIN ................ PROGRESSION
                08 G6 GXP 20/10% tinted windows including 10" 10% brow,
                Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights,
                Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs, Powder coated grilles, Raceingline STB,
                & Riken Raptors ZR 245/45-18's.
                TO BE INSTALL:
                Cquence Rotors, ceramic brake pads & paint calipers black
                92 LX Notchback mustang ~ Mods: 50 series flowmaster exhaust, 373 gears
                LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 2006 G6 GT
                http://www.epicimpressionsphotography.com/

Comment

yeah I'm headed back to st louis now. no reason to go. maybe next time will be more organized
                  Thanks,

Comment

Working...
                  X