Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: All midwest G6's March-April Meet and greet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ATTN: All midwest G6's March-April Meet and greet.

Any progress?
    Progression Thread - Updates on page 1

Show: Complete debadge, Black Eagle Eye headlights, 35% Tint, Front dart blackout, window trim blackout, front grill trim blackout, 2Crave No. 5 Wheels

Go: Intake resonator delete, Spectre intake piping, K&N drop in filter
    , MagnaFlow exhaust, Falken Azenis PT-722 Tires

Misc: RCA Headrest DVD players

Pending Install:
    Enroute:
    Next idea: Lowering Springs/Spacers

Comment

I called them on monday and havent gotten a response yet. I am going to give them a call this friday and see if I can get a hold of them. If not I will run out to KC and and get a face to face with them. Things I am going to talk to them about are costs, if there is any to participate in the event. If we have to put reservations in to secure a location for us on the front. Also if anybody else has any ideas on things that they are wanting please throw them out. I am all for making it a great time for everybody. I am all ears. As soon as I hear back from them I will post the facts of the event and then will also find a location for after shots and what not. Again, if there is anything in specific that some would like for back drop, post it up., and I will see what I can come up with.
      2008 G6 GT "Vicky" Canucks Lowering Springs all 4 corners, Racingline STB, Racingline Grounding kit w/ Alt wire, custom CAI setup, 18" Konig Zero-in Rims wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's, LED Running Boards, LED Foot Holds (front and back) resonator delete w/ Flowmaster Super 44 2.5 in/ dual 2.25 out mid body dump flush. KCR tune, custom paint and custom stitching throughout interior 2 RF P3D410's in spec ported box tuned to 34hz, 1500 watt SSL amp, 2 Farad Cap.

Soon to come: Lower and Upper engine build, complete trans build and hardening, custom turbo setup, custom tune, Concept body kit.

Comment

So I just got a response back from the event manager. There is no cover for participating in the event, but they are offering up a raffle in lew to help support the rent out of the lot. The lot will open up at 2pm. So if you all want to really do this we need to get this together now. A list of people who will be coming needs to be spooled up in this thread, just so we can get a head count for everyone. They cannot reserve spots in the lot for any vehicles it is based on a first come first served deal. So we need to meet up earlier in the morning out there and we can get some morning shots done and grab some food in the process. Do a little meet and greet during this time and then we can get out to the lot and hopefully grab some slots up for whoever is actually coming out to this event. We do need a rough estimate of who is all going to be there so lets get this going. I am looking at back drop areas right now for a little shoot for us as it is looking to be pretty nice around then out here. Time start now.

This is the information on the event: http://www.visitkc.com/events/event-....aspx?id=30178

We will discuss a meetup place for those who are going to be there a little early. I will for sure be one of them to scope out locations of intrest. Food, Gas, stores, etc.
        2008 G6 GT "Vicky" Canucks Lowering Springs all 4 corners, Racingline STB, Racingline Grounding kit w/ Alt wire, custom CAI setup, 18" Konig Zero-in Rims wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's, LED Running Boards, LED Foot Holds (front and back) resonator delete w/ Flowmaster Super 44 2.5 in/ dual 2.25 out mid body dump flush. KCR tune, custom paint and custom stitching throughout interior 2 RF P3D410's in spec ported box tuned to 34hz, 1500 watt SSL amp, 2 Farad Cap.

Soon to come: Lower and Upper engine build, complete trans build and hardening, custom turbo setup, custom tune, Concept body kit.

Comment

When is this going to be?

Comment

April 7th. If you want to roll out at the same time let me know. Im trying to talk to some of the other people here on base who own G6's to roll out with us, the bigger turnout the better.

Comment

Kyle what I did was went threw & sent pm's to all of the members that had Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri in their location & in the pm I included the link to this thread! Just now thought of the Kansas members so I will do that now

CARDOMAIN ................ PROGRESSION
              08 G6 GXP 20/10% tinted windows including 10" 10% brow,
              Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights,
              Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs, Powder coated grilles, Raceingline STB,
              & Riken Raptors ZR 245/45-18's.
              TO BE INSTALL:
              Cquence Rotors, ceramic brake pads & paint calipers black
              92 LX Notchback mustang ~ Mods: 50 series flowmaster exhaust, 373 gears
              LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 2006 G6 GT
              http://www.epicimpressionsphotography.com/

Comment

if only i was a little closer.....it sucks as there are not many of us from this area on here cause i would love to do a g6 meet this spring/summer and if gas wasnt so pricey i would consider a vacation down that way for this meet but i highly doubt that will happen.
                g6 gtp with a 3.6l vvt...tinted all the way around, custom upper/lower grill inserts, 8000k hid low beams, 10000k hid fogs, red brake calipers, custom engine cover silver flame stripes and icon outlines, led interior dome and map lights, red neon lights under dash and back seats, audiobahn 10" powered sub, crabs, racingline stb, grounding kit, mmi's, 91 wams tune, silver eyelids, resonator delete and magnaflow muffler with magnaflow tips, gtp windshield banner, larger custom made g6 performance decal on back window and custom front lip

Comment

ill probably go to this as long as its in KC,......... i already have other reasons for needing to go there at some point anyway.......

Comment

Iowa isn't to far away. I know Ashland is only about 2.5 hours from Fort Riley which is where I am at unless you are further north or something. Would be nice to see a good turnout at this event since it doesn't seem like there have been that big of turnouts at other events that have been posted so far. It will be in KC the link I had posted show the actual event that will be going on at that time. I am also searching for areas to do an actual shoot for us so we can get some group and individual pics in at that time. Yeah I have been doing as much as I could since my unit is standing up for deployment and assisting our other units in heading out right now. Let's get this event huge.

Comment

let's do a roll call going, copy this list & add your name to it in another post & so on!

Attending:
                      Wojick
                      EpicRed

TO BE INSTALL:

Comment

if we get a good turn out it would be sweet im in.!!! i am in the tulsa area.

Comment

copy this list & add your name to it in another post & so on!

Attending:
                          Wojick
                          EpicRed
                          SexyG6

Comment

copy this list & add your name to it in another post & so on!

Attending:
                            Wojick
                            EpicRed
                            SexyG6
                            JIMSEY79

TO BE INSTALL:

Comment

Hey all, sorry for the late reply. My computer died and I had to rebuild it. Parkville is a good place. Small town kind of feel, I think I know the lot you all are referring to. Might be kind of confusing to get to as its not really next to a major highway though. It's about 10-15 mins from places to eat and such if we want to do stuff like that.

Attending:
                              Wojick
                              EpicRed
                              SexyG6
                              JIMSEY79
                              Sticks435
                              Member: Blue Man Group---Mods: Chrome upper/lower recessed grills, CRAB Intakes CAB, Solar Gard 37/23 tint, VMS ECM tune, GT-R exhaust.
                              Originally posted by schenko
                              If I could have a woody, I would.

Comment

Good to know, it happen man just apprciate the response back. Anywhere near there that is good for shoots and what not? So far we have 5 going, I know we can get more than this for this meet. Come on lets make this a big event for us. The more people the better. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X