In the middle of a three way...and not the good kind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the middle of a three way...and not the good kind

A few months ago I was minding my own business cruisin' through town. I was on my way to Chipotle after a good run and...

Luckilly the other guy had good insurance and I had a GREAT body shop to get my baby back to stud
    Just started modifications but seem to be coming up with ideas faster than I have time to firgure out which one sucks and which is cool.

Apperance Mods:
    window tint, red calipers, chrome grill, Hide the Plate Mount, black headlights & custom pedals
    Performance Mods:
    Crabs Intake, Intake Resonator Delete

Re: In the middle of a three way...and not the good kind

Yea deff not the good kind of 3-way. How much did the body shop charge to fix it all?
    Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
    INDIAN WARRIORS
    1926-2010

Comment

yea how much was the full repairs? And how much did you get back on your insurance?

Current Mods
      -------------
      G6 Black on Red Mats
      Tint: Front 20%/Rear 15%
      Raptor H.I.D. kit 5000k Fogs
      Raptor H.I.D. kit 4500k Lows
      Interior red L.E.D.
      1000W Speaker & Amp
      Crabs Option 3
      Painted Calipers Red
      Dual Custom Exhaust
      Halo Angel Eyes

Upcoming Mods
      ---------------
      Need Ideas

Comment

I'm trying to visualize how the rear got hit. The bumper only has a few scratches yet the trunk is bent as well as the valence and license plate.
        2006 Pontiac G6 GT

Appearance Mods: AIT front bumper, Black Eagle Eye Halo Projectors with DDM Tuning 5000k HIDs 35w,
        GT door decals, painted interior trim, red calipers, de-chromed window trim
        Performance Mods: WAMS tune, CRABS, aftermarket sound system

sigpic

Comment

The guy behind me was in a Toyota FJ Cruiser, suv. He was in worst shape being immoble and spewing fluids all over the place. I don't remember how much it cost but it was well over $3,000 for parts, labor and rental. His insurance picked up the whole tab.
          Just started modifications but seem to be coming up with ideas faster than I have time to firgure out which one sucks and which is cool.

Apperance Mods:
          window tint, red calipers, chrome grill, Hide the Plate Mount, black headlights & custom pedals
          Performance Mods:
          Crabs Intake, Intake Resonator Delete

Comment

Working...
          X