Cookiemonster17 A+ buyer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cookiemonster17 A+ buyer!

Cookie came down to my home today to pick up a set of tires that I had forsale from my GXP, decent guy to deal with I must say! He came down with the agreed amount no questions asked and bought the tires from me.

Thanks!!!!
    2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
    2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Re: Cookiemonster17 A+ buyer!

lol thanks man

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Do I see a bromance starting??? JK... Glad you guys both got what you wanted.
      2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
      Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
        sigpic
        Progression Page
        Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
        Sponsored by: Negrotisâ„¢ Racing

Comment

Nice.....
          2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
          2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

LoL...
            2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
            Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              +10000 haha

Comment

Lucky you, I didn't get a hug when he picked up the hood from my house lol
                Current: 2015 Volvo s60 t6 awd r-design platinum

Former: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.9L Sedan Silver loaded w/ GT-R Exhaust, CRABS CAB Intake w/ FPU, AIT Carbon Fiber hood & roof wing spoiler, GM Ground Effects Kit, Eagle Eyes black CCFL halo projectors, 18" Konig Airstrike rims, shadow chrome recessed upper/lower grilles, 35% tint all around, tinted tails, Kenwood Excelon X497 Head Unit, R1 concepts drilled/slotted rotors, silver door plate sills, Racingline STB, Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position tires, custom GTP floor/trunk mats, gm carbon silver interior trim kit, CF dart & pillar overlays/plate bracket, rs-1 cf/silver pedals, red calipers w/ GTP logos, chief badge replacements, red/silver painted engine/battery covers, windshield washer relocate

Comment

I'm cold tonight... Can one of you hold me?

LOL

Just joshing! Wish I had more people around me geek out with!

Comment

Working...
                  X