G8 V6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G8 V6

it seems like no one on here really has the 3.6 G8 well I DO! haha im not looking to go crazy but i was thinking about CAI and tune since im assuming a tune is always necessary, can anyone point me in the right direction of a good CAI + tune for the v6 G8??
    MY PROGRESSION!

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=20987

MY FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001142709219

Re: G8 V6

sick man! I think you need something better for your rims then those black metal things lol :P. But for the cai, try lampoon and for the tun wams. I know those are for the G6 but maybe they have a version for the G8.

Current Mods
    -------------
    G6 Black on Red Mats
    Tint: Front 20%/Rear 15%
    Raptor H.I.D. kit 5000k Fogs
    Raptor H.I.D. kit 4500k Lows
    Interior red L.E.D.
    1000W Speaker & Amp
    Crabs Option 3
    Painted Calipers Red
    Dual Custom Exhaust
    Halo Angel Eyes

Upcoming Mods
    ---------------
    Need Ideas

Comment

haha well if you were looking at the pics i have on here my still my 6 i never got pics of the 8 yet its been so crappy out since i got it, but yeah ill see if lampoon has anything for the 8
      MY PROGRESSION!

Comment

Originally posted by davidofsurrender View Post
        it seems like no one on here really has the 3.6 G8 well I DO! haha im not looking to go crazy but i was thinking about CAI and tune since im assuming a tune is always necessary, can anyone point me in the right direction of a good CAI + tune for the v6 G8??
        "g6performance.com"

thats why... lol
        sigpic
        Wheels, Hood, Taillights, Engine, Doors, Mirrors, Bumpers,
        Windows, Trunk, Seats, Radio, Carpet, Muffler, Sunroof,
        Shifter, Pedals, Headlights, Grilles, Door Panels, etc.

Comment

"G6performance.com > G8 > Performance"

my bad for looking for G8 info in the G8 section lol
          MY PROGRESSION!

Comment

I'm just saying that it's not a g8 forum so you might not get much help here.
            sigpic

Comment

i welcome people with other pontiacs especially since i dont have a G6 anymore but you will find far more info on g8 boards or grrr8. Then come back here and post with progress!!
              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

looks like the big one everyone is using is ROTOFAB.

sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
                  looks like the big one everyone is using is ROTOFAB.

http://forum.grrrr8.net/showthread.php?t=9948
                  wonder if anyone makes an over the radiator intake for the G8........... i know they do down under but thats the way id go if someone over here makes one........

Comment

Originally posted by SexyG6 View Post
                    wonder if anyone makes an over the radiator intake for the G8........... i know they do down under but thats the way id go if someone over here makes one........
                    i promise they do in the V8 portion but for the V6 i couldn't tell ya. I think vararam makes on for the V8 G8...
                    sigpic

Comment

ya i was just looking and thats all im finding is ones for the V8s over here........i know for a fact down under they have them on some of the 3.6s with an MAFless tune.......not sure if they make them specifically for the V6 there or if the 6 and 8 are just interchangable.............

Comment

Originally posted by SexyG6 View Post
                        ya i was just looking and thats all im finding is ones for the V8s over here........i know for a fact down under they have them on some of the 3.6s with an MAFless tune.......not sure if they make them specifically for the V6 there or if the 6 and 8 are just interchangable.............
                        doubtful that they are interchangeable. they MAY be able to with some adaptations but idk if i would venture into that.
                        sigpic

Comment

You should look into the radiator fan shroud cover thing. Don't know it's exact name (if you didn't notice lol). It makes the engine bay super clean looking.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ThreePointSix View Post
                            "g6performance.com"

thats why... lol
                            G8s, GTOs, Chevys, Fords, Hyundais, Audis, BMWs...ya i dont think its G6Performance any more.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                              G8s, GTOs, Chevys, Fords, Hyundais, Audis, BMWs...ya i dont think its G6Performance any more.
                              Don't forget Nissan!
                              07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
                              05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

Working...
                              X