Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dodges latest assasination attempt

Originally posted by SFLAGTP View Post
    I would gladly take any of the three cars, given the choice I would buy a CTS-V
    Amen I like the Charger but CTS-V all the way!!!!
    07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
    05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

Originally posted by PontiacBixler View Post
      I don't know.... That Charger is far from aerodynamic with the hood sitting that high above the engine like that... You run the risk of tearing it right off at speed and killing whomever is behind you.
      I was dying off of this and that grocery store comment

anywho

from what I've read the car isn't even out yet, they just unveiled it a while ago. and that's what got me thinking they made it just to have something similar competing with the boss 302. the article stated that the charger WILL BE street legal, but was solely built and intended for track and isn't recommended for street use. the mustang I know is the same deal but I just haven't checked if it's even street legal or not

and come on guys lol the cts V is a machine built to end all other sedans. It's in a whole other class. but i agree, there probably isn't anything like a cts-v parked in your garage. BUT I would STILL, STILL STILL STILL. take the boss 302.

if someone were to give me a cts-v for free, I'd take the cts-v tow it to a different dealer, sell it for full new value, and buy a boss 302 and keep the cash difference.
      Last edited by samurai; 02-17-2012, 09:49 AM.

Comment

The Boss is street legal. A guy I work with has one. To drool over is all I can say.
        Traded in G6 GTP 17 September 2012 for 2011 Musang GT 5.0L 6sp manual.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Get Honor, Stay Honor

Comment

Working...
        X