dodges latest assasination attempt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dodges latest assasination attempt

what do you all think of what i feel is dodges latest attempt to knock the ever so classic boss 302 off it's high horse. which is sexier? which would you take? I'm a big fan of the new charger and not the old one. (out with the old in with the new!) but I would personally NEVER choose the redline over the boss 302. NEVER both are track edition cars not built for street use. both have similar paint cues.

Last edited by samurai; 02-16-2012, 10:40 AM.

Re: dodges latest assasination attempt

It's kinda llike Apples and Oranges. Both are somewhat round and taste really good. However not the same thing. 2 vs. 4 door? Not really much of a comparison to me. A hot car is a hot car. I LOVE both cars and wish I could have both.
    Traded in G6 GTP 17 September 2012 for 2011 Musang GT 5.0L 6sp manual.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Get Honor, Stay Honor

Comment

anything is possible

Comment

2 door vs 4 door
        Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
        sigpic
        Progression Page
        Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
        Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

I don't know.... That Charger is far from aerodynamic with the hood sitting that high above the engine like that... You run the risk of tearing it right off at speed and killing whomever is behind you.

Comment

Originally posted by PontiacBixler View Post
            I don't know.... That Charger is far from aerodynamic with the hood sitting that high above the engine like that... You run the risk of tearing it right off at speed and killing whomever is behind you.
            pretty sure you don't drive around with it elevated like that guy

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by PontiacBixler View Post
              Right, it would open up like zlatsky's avatar
              Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
              sigpic
              Progression Page
              Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
              Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

I fit were not only for track use I would take a 400+hp sedan any day.
                07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
                05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

not a ford guy at all, never have been so go dodge! that sedan look wayyy BA!!
                  g6 gtp with a 3.6l vvt...tinted all the way around, custom upper/lower grill inserts, 8000k hid low beams, 10000k hid fogs, red brake calipers, custom engine cover silver flame stripes and icon outlines, led interior dome and map lights, red neon lights under dash and back seats, audiobahn 10" powered sub, crabs, racingline stb, grounding kit, mmi's, 91 wams tune, silver eyelids, resonator delete and magnaflow muffler with magnaflow tips, gtp windshield banner, larger custom made g6 performance decal on back window and custom front lip

Comment

Originally posted by SkinnyPete View Post
                    I fit were not only for track use I would take a 400+hp sedan any day.
                    I'm driving the only 4 door car I really like unless I could trade in on a CTS-V. So I say Mustang

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

this

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
                      Originally posted by ahuhn
                      so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

I would gladly take any of the three cars, given the choice I would buy a CTS-V
                        Mods: Crabs CAB w/ FPU, GT-R Exhaust, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, KYB schock/struts, EBC Rotors w/ ceramic pads, Aftermarket Sound System

Comment

the redline is for street use, in fact it starts with either an r/t or srt8 charger with modifications from Mopar to get the redline package.
                          -Tim
                          2013 Chrysler 300 S V6 8spd auto
                          2009 G6 GT Sedan - Brothers ride
                          2008 G6 GXP Sedan - Sold @ 51k
                          -5% Tint all around
                          -Bridgestone Potenza RE760 245/45/18's
                          -Racingline STB
                          -Eibach Springs
                          2006 G6 GTP Coupe - SOLD @ 70k
                          2005 G6 GT Sedan - SOLD @ 99k

Comment

Originally posted by timweb View Post
                            the redline is for street use, in fact it starts with either an r/t or srt8 charger with modifications from Mopar to get the redline package.
                            it is in fact not street legal.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by zlatsky View Post
                              it is in fact not street legal.
                              It is street legal until stage three, this is not a vehicle that can be ordered but start as an R/T and add the mopar upfits. Stage 1 is appearance, stage 2 is mild performance upgrades and handling, stage 3 is the swapping of the motor with a 426 crate engine which is when it becomes an off road use only.
                              -Tim
                              2013 Chrysler 300 S V6 8spd auto
                              2009 G6 GT Sedan - Brothers ride
                              2008 G6 GXP Sedan - Sold @ 51k
                              -5% Tint all around
                              -Bridgestone Potenza RE760 245/45/18's
                              -Racingline STB
                              -Eibach Springs
                              2006 G6 GTP Coupe - SOLD @ 70k
                              2005 G6 GT Sedan - SOLD @ 99k

Comment

Working...