• (wheels for warriors)car show 7-22-12 for wounded warrior/fisher house

Tri-C
    Western Campus
    11000 Pleasant Valley Road
    Parma, OH 44130

Date: 7-22-12
    Time: 9:00am to 4:00 pm
    Cost: $10.00 to show
    Last edited by milkman; 06-30-2012, 03:29 PM.

Re: benefit car show 7-22-12 for wounded warrior/fisher house

I wish it was a little closer to KS. I would love to be able to go to it. Due to being military and all it would be something great to do. Ill make sure to spread the word though on it all around on other sites if you dont mind.
    2008 G6 GT "Vicky" Canucks Lowering Springs all 4 corners, Racingline STB, Racingline Grounding kit w/ Alt wire, custom CAI setup, 18" Konig Zero-in Rims wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's, LED Running Boards, LED Foot Holds (front and back) resonator delete w/ Flowmaster Super 44 2.5 in/ dual 2.25 out mid body dump flush. KCR tune, custom paint and custom stitching throughout interior 2 RF P3D410's in spec ported box tuned to 34hz, 1500 watt SSL amp, 2 Farad Cap.

Soon to come: Lower and Upper engine build, complete trans build and hardening, custom turbo setup, custom tune, Concept body kit.

Comment

That would be great!!! All makes and models welcome

Comment

we have added a Facebook page (wheels for warriors) to keep people up to date on events and prizes. Please help spread the word by liking us on Facebook. Remember all (100%) the money raised will be going to help our injured troop's returning home!!!
        Last edited by milkman; 04-15-2012, 10:37 AM.

Comment

I did a charity for the Fisher House through my College where we created a funraser from scratch. We hosted a live event (live band's with donations) we did a time laps of this from set up at 12pm to 9pm at night it was really cool. We also made a advertisement commercial along with an animated short and a logo and the whole nine yards. Along with a short game that was made.
          If I am free I am with out a dought interested in this. I live in IL so it is a slight trip but its for a really good cause. Keep me updated!

Comment

just like it on Facebook@ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wheel...62269210466703 to keep up with donations,events and raffles and help spread the word.

Comment

Beat you to it. I joined right after I sent the reply prior

Comment

The show is coming up quickly so I wanted to give some updates. We have had over $3000 in raffle and giveaway prizes donated so far with new ones coming in every day. I just finalized the order for 55 trophies, man these things are expensive. We also picked up Three live bands that will be preforming (Superfly, Junkman and Dirty Little Rock Stars). Here is our current flyer with sponsors but we are updating every 600 flyers.

Comment

Ladies we just received word that Coach will be Donating a purse to be raffled off

Comment

Here are some of the trophies I had made for the show there is a total of 55, they're not finished but you get the idea, what do you guys think?

Toppers for cars

Toppers for motorcycles

motorcycle best in show/car kids choice best in show

motorcycle best in show/kids choice car best in show/1'st, 2'nd, 3'rd cars

Comment

bump!!!

Comment

7 days till showtime, hope to see some of you there.

Comment

5 days away bump

Comment

4 days away!!! Looking like we are going to have good weather for a car show.

Comment

I picked up the trophies today, They look like a little army awaiting their marching orders

Comment

Working...
                              X