This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Mustang GT...

On my way home tonight and I come up on a 2000 ish GT. I pass him doing about 75 and he speeds up to pace me then I hear his exhaust. It didnt seem right because he wasnt going very fast for how it sounded. I had my sunroof cracked open a little so I know he was on it. He got about a car ahead of me and I went. It wasnt even funnie how bad I killed that poor thing. I slowed down and so did he and he went again. This time was even worse for him because we were going about 70 and thats the sweet spot for me and I was already in third. Dropped to 2nd it was like he was standing still. After I slowed down he kept going (ricer flyby)... This isnt the first Mustang I have beat but this one really sadd.

On a side note the Malibu is running the best it ever has and feels like a whole new beast with this cold weather and the retune. I even had a full tank of gas. Fun times...
    2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
    Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Re: Poor Mustang GT...

Sounds fun.
    2006 Pontiac G6 GT

Appearance Mods: AIT front bumper, Black Eagle Eye Halo Projectors with DDM Tuning 5000k HIDs 35w,
    GT door decals, painted interior trim, red calipers, de-chromed window trim
    Performance Mods: WAMS tune, CRABS, aftermarket sound system

sigpic

Comment

Nice!!!

I love when douchecanoes think they're so badass even when they're driving V6 mustangs or camaros.... I mean really? I could understand if it were a GT or Z28 because a V8 is harder to beat. V6 mustangs and camaros (older ones ) are a piece of cake to beat.

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
      I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT View Post
        Nice!!!

I love when douchecanoes think they're so badass even when they're driving V6 mustangs or camaros.... I mean really? I could understand if it were a GT or Z28 because a V8 is harder to beat. V6 mustangs and camaros (older ones ) are a piece of cake to beat.
        Umm... It was a V8. Thats why I thought it was so funny. Like I said I have beat plenty of V8's but this one was the worse one.
        2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
        Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

I know it was a V8.... I was just sayin...

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
          I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT View Post
            I know it was a V8.... I was just sayin...
            I thought you thought it was a v6... My bad... I kinda fealt bad for the guy. I was rooting for him to catch up.
            2012 AWD Fusion Sport...

Comment

somethings wrong with his it should be able to at least keep a decent pace
              Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

Originally posted by becksmerc View Post
                somethings wrong with his it should be able to at least keep a decent pace
                false. a 2000 GT is slow as balls.

2000 mustang GT
                HP: 260
                Tq:300
                about 3300 lbs.

Stock they are nothing. but regardless a 6 beating an 8 is always fun
                sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

YAY FOR MALIBUS!
                  MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

i don't mean it will hang right with him but it shouldn't look like its standing still but i agree the malibus are quick got to ride in one the other day.
                    Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

Props to the 'Bu! I got to take out a '02ish BMW M5 the other day. Even got a thumbs up for the guy

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                      Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Originally posted by popsicle View Post
                        Props to the 'Bu! I got to take out a '02ish BMW M5 the other day. Even got a thumbs up for the guy
                        a good guy in a BMW?

sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
                          a good guy in a BMW?

Surprised me too. LOL

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                          Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

i've beaten a G37S, but that's it so far... it's fun beating guys in luxury cars and pony cars :P
                            MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

Sorry to bump an old thread but I raced a similar mustang in my aura xr with tune intake baby seat and baby mirror and it wasn't even a close race probably had 3 car lengths by 60 mph. My daughter was not in the car of course.

Comment

Working...
                              X