creepy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creepy!!

so heres the story i live in a duplex and i smoke...well i have to smoke outside so this night my neighbor was home all day. well i go outside to have a cigg. i smoke half of it and snuff it out...20 min later i decide to go out and finish my smoke and see this on my neighbors car and it def was not there 20 min before that. i havent yet showed her the pic yet because i know she will sell her car and also she had found out a few weeks before that her father was dig. with cancer. what would you guys do?

Re: creepy!!

That is pretty creepy, I thought of the punisher first before I thought of death but I would problly still show her if i thought about it.

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

creepy but simply how the heat from the motor dispersed on the hood. My GTO hood is a big X. creepy for sure but no reason to sell the car
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

if you know her well enough to know that shell think its cool or something then show her. if you think shes going to take it as a bad omen or something like that then maybe dont show her especialy with what you said about her dad

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
        Originally posted by snowmanG6
        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
          creepy but simply how the heat from the motor dispersed on the hood. My GTO hood is a big X. creepy for sure but no reason to sell the car
          the car dident move all day. and she would take it as a bad omen my wifes cousin is friends with her and she even said dont show her cause she would sell the car lol

Comment

Proof that Lexuses (Lexi?) are inherently evil
            CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

^this
              Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
              Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
              WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Maybe it was a "sign" for YOU to stop smoking!!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Working...
                X