Wedding Pix!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wedding Pix!

Thanks everyone! We had a great time and thankfully the weather was decent. We are not having a honeymoon at the moment. We are using the money to do some updating in the new house!
    2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

Congratulations Ally, you both look fantastic.May you be blessed with many great years together.I cant believe me and the misses are going on 18yrs this summer.Time flies so enjoy every moment to the fullest.

Comment

congrats, now since you're off the market. whats up with the cuties in the pics? haha

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
        Originally posted by ahuhn
        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by T.Turtles G6 GT View Post
          Congratulations Ally, you both look fantastic.May you be blessed with many great years together.I cant believe me and the misses are going on 18yrs this summer.Time flies so enjoy every moment to the fullest.
          Thank you! Wow congrats on 18 yrs!

Originally posted by snowmanG6 View Post
          congrats, now since you're off the market. whats up with the cuties in the pics? haha
          LOL They are taken at the moment.. as long as you dont mind tho
          2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

Comment

Congrats you now are entitled to 1/2!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
            Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

WOW Ally you were a beaUtiful bride! the whole thing the dress your hair perfect congradulations doll!!!

CARDOMAIN ................ PROGRESSION
              08 G6 GXP 20/10% tinted windows including 10" 10% brow,
              Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights,
              Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs, Powder coated grilles, Raceingline STB,
              & Riken Raptors ZR 245/45-18's.
              TO BE INSTALL:
              Cquence Rotors, ceramic brake pads & paint calipers black
              92 LX Notchback mustang ~ Mods: 50 series flowmaster exhaust, 373 gears
              LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 2006 G6 GT
              http://www.epicimpressionsphotography.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Xxgxpstreet08xX View Post
                LOL They are taken at the moment.. as long as you dont mind tho
                I dont mind
                http://textsfromlastnight.com/Text-Replies-7392.html that came to mind lol. Funny enough its from my area code.
                (203):

I asked a girl to buy her a drink, she had I have a boyfriend, so I said, well i have a goldfish, she said what? I replied, oh I'm sorry I thought we were talking about shit that doesnt matter.
                2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                2005 CGM GTO.
                386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by EpicRed View Post
                  WOW Ally you were a beaUtiful bride! the whole thing the dress your hair perfect congradulations doll!!!
                  Aww Thank you!!! Everyone seemed to love my hair. <3 the girl who did it!

Originally posted by WoodburyMan View Post
                  I dont mind
                  http://textsfromlastnight.com/Text-Replies-7392.html that came to mind lol. Funny enough its from my area code.
                  LMFAO
                  2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

Comment

Wonderful! Looked like a great wedding. Congrats to you and your husband!

Progression Page

Comment

congrats on the wedding and hook me up with your hottie friends

Comment

Originally posted by strikeaholic View Post
                        Wonderful! Looked like a great wedding. Congrats to you and your husband!
                        Thanx Shane!

Originally posted by G6KinG19 View Post
                        congrats on the wedding and hook me up with your hottie friends
                        LOL Thanx. When they hit up Maryland i'll let you know.

I got my proofs yesterday. Photographer did a amazing job on these pix.
                        2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

Comment

SWEEEEEET!!!!!! lol

Comment

Congrats!!!!!! And condolences

Looks like your wedding was awesome! May you and your husband have a long life together.
                            "Cross creviced chasms vast, and endless plains of unshaven ass"
                            ~~GWAR's description of Hell
                            SkaĆ°i: 2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Street Edition

Comment

Congrats looked like a great ceromony!

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Congrats to you and you hubby Ally!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                                I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X