Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari 612 GTO concept car

The bar has been set pretty high with this thing:

We won’t be wrong if we say that this concept is the best Ferrari concept car from designers who have never worked in the design department of Ferrari. This extraordinarily…
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Re: Ferrari 612 GTO concept car

not usually a huge fan of the ferrari but DAMN!! i think that is one mean looking machine! i would love to drive it just once and if i ever won the lottery i would probobly buy one if i could.
    g6 gtp with a 3.6l vvt...tinted all the way around, custom upper/lower grill inserts, 8000k hid low beams, 10000k hid fogs, red brake calipers, custom engine cover silver flame stripes and icon outlines, led interior dome and map lights, red neon lights under dash and back seats, audiobahn 10" powered sub, crabs, racingline stb, grounding kit, mmi's, 91 wams tune, silver eyelids, resonator delete and magnaflow muffler with magnaflow tips, gtp windshield banner, larger custom made g6 performance decal on back window and custom front lip

Comment

Oh, that thing looks horny. It looks like a modern interpretation of Shelby's Cobra Daytona.
      Current Mods
      245/45/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE-01 R, 245/45/17 Bridgestone Blizzak WS60, Eibach springs, Debadged, Recessed upper grills, GTP rear valance, GXP exhaust, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, K&N air filter, GMPP strut tower brace, Steering wheel stereo controls, Baer Cobalt 13" front brakes, Cobalt SS 11.75" rear brakes, Stainless steel braided brake lines front & rear, Leather steering wheel, Recessed lower grills, Leather shifter handle, Leather parking brake handle, Leather console lid cover, Volant intake, PIAA H9 & H11 Xtreme White Plus headlights & driving lights, 93 octane tuned ECM & TCM, Custom painted headlights, Motorsport Tech wheel adapters, C5 Corvette 17" x 8.5" wheels, Koni Sport struts and shocks, MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor plug wires, Racingline polyurethane motor mount inserts...
      Altered6 Progression Page

Comment

I do not like that at all. looks so ugly! 599 (GTB/GTO/XX) and the FF are the only attractive Italian Stallions currently in production...
        MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

Originally posted by MalibuNut View Post
          I do not like that at all. looks so ugly! 599 (GTB/GTO/XX) and the FF are the only attractive Italian Stallions currently in production...

that thing is art. sweet jesus give me the winning lotto tickets
          sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

speaking of ferrari, anyone see the story on the HUGE ferrari wreck in japan i think it was? some like 14 exotic cars most of them ferraris were traveling over 90mph and all crashed! they figure its over a million in damages and most cars are non repairable. sucks to be them!
            g6 gtp with a 3.6l vvt...tinted all the way around, custom upper/lower grill inserts, 8000k hid low beams, 10000k hid fogs, red brake calipers, custom engine cover silver flame stripes and icon outlines, led interior dome and map lights, red neon lights under dash and back seats, audiobahn 10" powered sub, crabs, racingline stb, grounding kit, mmi's, 91 wams tune, silver eyelids, resonator delete and magnaflow muffler with magnaflow tips, gtp windshield banner, larger custom made g6 performance decal on back window and custom front lip

Comment

I saw that on the news earlier..... uughhhh

MODS:

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post

that thing is art.
                thing of art? maybe if you're on shrooms or ice... beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and my eyes behold ugliness!
                MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

Im reminded of a saying - If you cant say anything nice...

But here are my thoughts: I think its a rolling wet dream.

Then again Ive owned a GTO for most of my life and I know a bit about them to include recognizing its patrimony.
                  This concept has the early 60's GT Nationals winner design written all over it.

When Ferrari stopped making them in the early 60's, Pontiac stole the discontinued name GTO.
                  Datsun even pirated the design when they made the 240Z.

This concept brings back the look GT National ruler.
                  I mean I really like this concept. Its a major upgrade (obviously) but harkens me back to the days of old
                  when this car RULED the track...and I do mean ruled.

For a designer who had no experience designing cars I think she did an AWESOME job
                  & My hat is off to her.

MODS:

Comment

honestly i love the whole car except for that tripe port hood scoop thing :S

but still DAMN!!!! lol
                    Appearance: Sexy Electric Blue Metallic - 35% Tint, , Painted Calipers, Spyder Halo Projector Headlights, Red Under Dash LED's, Lower Grill Chrome Trim

Performance: Canuck Lowering Springs, Crabs O3 + FPU, Custom Dual Muffler Borla Exhaust, Front Adjustable End Links

Audio: Kenwood DNX5120 Double din, Hifonics HFI1000.1 Mono Amp, RE SEX12D4 12" Subwoofer (pushing 750w), Alpine Type S 6x9 Speakers, Jensen Power 720 amp

Comment

I like it. The car looks good. Some of the pics look like the car is on Gran Turismo 5 or Forza Motorsport 4. If that's the case that ferrari will probably be available for download for those games soon.
                      Last edited by RedMoon Roku; 12-06-2011, 03:54 PM.
                      Roku's Mods: K&N air intake system, Eibach lowering springs, 225/45R18 Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Postion Tires, 18in OZ Ultraleggera wheels (black), Disc Italia brake pads and slotted rotors, debadged, 30% window tint, Eagle Eye headlights (black), DDM 6000K HID low headlights, Notto SE 10000K HID fog lights, LED taillights, Koni shock absorbers and front struts, Racingline strut tower bar and grounding kit, Sirius Satellite Radio, BMD front end links, BMD steel braided brake lines, Brembo four piston front brake calipers, MPD ram air hood (body color), upper and lower recessed grilles (body color) GM Ground Effects kit (body color), Hammerhead flushmount spolier (body color), Customized Pontiac Concept Dart (Black w/ Carbon Fiber), Remin carbon fiber dash kit, WAMS ECM 91 Octane Tune, Borla pro xs dual muffler exhaust with vibrant resonator
                      Roku's progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...36&pagenumber=

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
                        I think its a rolling wet dream.

My hat is off to her.
                        Only your hat? ;-)
                        Current Mods
                        245/45/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE-01 R, 245/45/17 Bridgestone Blizzak WS60, Eibach springs, Debadged, Recessed upper grills, GTP rear valance, GXP exhaust, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, K&N air filter, GMPP strut tower brace, Steering wheel stereo controls, Baer Cobalt 13" front brakes, Cobalt SS 11.75" rear brakes, Stainless steel braided brake lines front & rear, Leather steering wheel, Recessed lower grills, Leather shifter handle, Leather parking brake handle, Leather console lid cover, Volant intake, PIAA H9 & H11 Xtreme White Plus headlights & driving lights, 93 octane tuned ECM & TCM, Custom painted headlights, Motorsport Tech wheel adapters, C5 Corvette 17" x 8.5" wheels, Koni Sport struts and shocks, MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor plug wires, Racingline polyurethane motor mount inserts...
                        Altered6 Progression Page

Comment

Looks like a Ferrari and a Corvette had sex and produced this.

Me gusta.

Progression Page

Comment

Originally posted by crownee View Post
                            not usually a huge fan of the ferrari but DAMN!! i think that is one mean looking machine! i would love to drive it just once and if i ever won the lottery i would probobly buy one if i could.
                            agreed, i think a lot of the newer styles are ugly.. or the look doesnt fit the money they want for them...

this one is damn sexy! the big ass end reminds me of the new camero.. the wheel well aread.

id take it.
                            ***CLICK FOR PROGRESSION***

Comment

Originally posted by crownee View Post
                              Took the words right outta my mouth to bad it just a concept :'(
                              2006 nissan x-terra (SOLD)
                              2007 nissan altima 4cyl. (totaled)
                              2007 nissan altima 3.5L V6 (sold)
                              2008 nissan murano (sold)
                              2007 chevy suburban (totaled)
                              2008 nissan titan (sold)
                              2009 pontiac G6 GXP 3.6L V6 (SOLD) D: :sad:
                              2008 nissan 350z (stolen) :,(
                              1991 240 SX HB (missle car) (STRIPPED FOR PIECES)
                              1991 240sx HB (MY GEM) <3
                              2010 Nissan 370Z 40th annv. (daily)

Comment

Working...
                              X