Shattered dreams.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shattered dreams.....

Driving the old GTP in a nice cruise control relaxing way while enjoying the radio. A 2005-2009 red mustang single exhaust V6 and a new temperary tag on the back of it with a kid driving it comes up doing like 70-80 on me in a 50 zone and blows by me. I didnt care. Next traffic a head I pass him with cruise control. Then he now pisses me off. Speeds up cuts me off then infront of me for a second then cuts back to the left lane and races away. Mad but o-well. Then traffic pulls off and now am sitting a t a red light with this guy. I hear the engine reving and I look over at him to see he is staring at me. I shake my head like look at this joker. So I say to my self fine. He wants his new "fastest" V6 mustang to disapoint him, so be it. Light turns my GTP runs on him by a car lenght. Then about 2000 feet another red light, same thing with the kid. Light turns, same results. Just this time he managed to get his 200 HP 4.0L to burn the tires a bit more. He looked pist off. But owell. Dont buy a base mustang and think its top shit on the road lol.

Duche-nugget.
    2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
    Gotta have it Green color
    Brembo brake package
    420 HP 5.0L
    Ford Racing Power Pack
    GT500 track pack differential cover
    BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Re: Shattered dreams.....

I love doing this to V6 mustangs they think they're all hot shit and unfortunately with the coupe it happens alot. I actually had one guy pull up next to me and do a burnout in reverse cause he couldn't in drive i couldn't race i was laughing so hard.
    Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

Who would win if it was a 06 G6 GT like mine?
      2006 Pontiac G6 GT

Appearance Mods: AIT front bumper, Black Eagle Eye Halo Projectors with DDM Tuning 5000k HIDs 35w,
      GT door decals, painted interior trim, red calipers, de-chromed window trim
      Performance Mods: WAMS tune, CRABS, aftermarket sound system

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Abyssul View Post
        I think it would be close but the Stang might edge our 3.5's out by half a car. Haven't been in that situation yet so I'm just going by the specs.

Comment

Same thing but the guy was in a Mitzubishi Lancer. Fart can muffler and he spray painted the back lenses black.
          He was reving his engine like crazy. Only diff was I didnt waste my gas...
          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Abyssul View Post
            i raced my buddies 06 mustang V6 with my 05 GT, took him out 3 times out of 3.
            the 05-09 4.0 stangs are all show but no go

Crab intakes with Crab claws
            Resonator delete
            Magnaflow cat-back exhaust system
            Racingline strut tower bar
            Tinted taillights
            18' Enkei Razr's with 225/45/18 Toyo Proxes
            Painted calipers

Comment

First of all nice job on slaughtering the douche. Secondly very nice write up I just read your story to my GF and she laughed her ass off.
              Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
              INDIAN WARRIORS
              1926-2010

Comment

Originally posted by wzbhnn View Post
                the 05-09 4.0 stangs are all show but no go
                Glad to know especially when I have a tune, CAI, and some damn awesome tires.
                2006 Pontiac G6 GT

Appearance Mods: AIT front bumper, Black Eagle Eye Halo Projectors with DDM Tuning 5000k HIDs 35w,

sigpic

Comment

double post
                  Last edited by Abyssul; 12-03-2011, 09:45 PM.
                  2006 Pontiac G6 GT

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone86 View Post
                    First of all nice job on slaughtering the douche. Secondly very nice write up I just read your story to my GF and she laughed her ass off.
                    Am glad my story is able to capture the hearts of others!
                    2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                    Gotta have it Green color
                    Brembo brake package
                    420 HP 5.0L
                    Ford Racing Power Pack
                    GT500 track pack differential cover
                    BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Originally posted by becksmerc View Post
                      I love doing this to V6 mustangs they think they're all hot shit and unfortunately with the coupe it happens alot. I actually had one guy pull up next to me and do a burnout in reverse cause he couldn't in drive i couldn't race i was laughing so hard.
                      lmao. that would be hilarious, i just pictured that in my head and i could only imagine. lol

Comment

Originally posted by wzbhnn View Post
                        the stangs are all show but no go
                        Fixed
                        2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                        Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                        2005 CGM GTO.
                        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

So apparently Trailblazer SS owners don't like getting pulled on by G6 GXP owners. I'm just saying lol.
                          2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
                          2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

Nice hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by The01Cav View Post
                              So apparently Trailblazer SS owners don't like getting pulled on by G6 GXP owners. I'm just saying lol.
                              they can be made dirty fast though....but their enemy is their obesity....damn they are heavy.
                              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Working...
                              X