Shattered dreams.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shattered dreams.....

trailblazer ss with four racing buckets that would be sweet but agreed they need a diet
    Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

Originally posted by The01Cav View Post
      So apparently Trailblazer SS owners don't like getting pulled on by G6 GXP owners. I'm just saying lol.
      I had 2 TB/SS in one night. The one just took off. The other asked what I had done to my cobalt. He looked confused when I told him it was a N/A malibu. The best was when some guy and his girl were laughing at me when I pulled up next to them. I didnt see there faces after that. I must say I would drive a TB/SS anyday over my malibu...
      2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
      Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

The guy in the trailblazer SS wouldn't look at my when I went to give him a thumbs up. I know he had exhaust on it, but thats all I know of.
        2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
        2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

I have raced a few (7 or . Yes I count... I was beat once and badly. It was when they were somewhat new and I didnt have much done to the Malibu. That race wasnt even funny. The other ones kinda suprised me to be honest. After checking the power to weight ratio the two are almost the same. So if I have beat mostly stock TB's I guess I need to find a more modded one.
          2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
          Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

A lot the little Mustang owners and Slomaro owners on post see my GT and dont even try anymore. They are pitiful to be honest, she takes off on them and will not let go. My wife loves it though, when I first got the new intake down we went for a little drive just to feel the response and couple cars came right up to us and started revving their little fart cans up (Lancer, Stage-1 SRT4 with boltons and exhaust, and an older Eclipse) she looked at me and said go and we took off on them like a bat out of hell never less than a car length in front of any of them. People under-estimate our 6's but low and behold if they only really knew lol. They can get angry very quickly. Hence my 6's name, Vicky. :-)
            2008 G6 GT "Vicky" Canucks Lowering Springs all 4 corners, Racingline STB, Racingline Grounding kit w/ Alt wire, custom CAI setup, 18" Konig Zero-in Rims wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's, LED Running Boards, LED Foot Holds (front and back) resonator delete w/ Flowmaster Super 44 2.5 in/ dual 2.25 out mid body dump flush. KCR tune, custom paint and custom stitching throughout interior 2 RF P3D410's in spec ported box tuned to 34hz, 1500 watt SSL amp, 2 Farad Cap.

Soon to come: Lower and Upper engine build, complete trans build and hardening, custom turbo setup, custom tune, Concept body kit.

Comment

yes they're quick cars people underestimate them i was hanging with a bonneville gxp until the end of first gear they have longer gears than us but that said it is a v8. and i was hanging with a bunch of cobalts turbo and supercharged
              Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wojcik View Post
                A lot the little Mustang owners and Slomaro owners on post see my GT and dont even try anymore. They are pitiful to be honest, she takes off on them and will not let go. My wife loves it though, when I first got the new intake down we went for a little drive just to feel the response and couple cars came right up to us and started revving their little fart cans up (Lancer, Stage-1 SRT4 with boltons and exhaust, and an older Eclipse) she looked at me and said go and we took off on them like a bat out of hell never less than a car length in front of any of them. People under-estimate our 6's but low and behold if they only really knew lol. They can get angry very quickly. Hence my 6's name, Vicky. :-)

me and sexyg6 raced an LT1 camaro in his car and he lost by 3 lengths, then at the next light he says he aint got no clutch. lmao Thats what I would say if i lost to a G6. lol

Comment

Face palm!!! Turbo cobalt, SRT with bolton's. Common guys I dont think so. I can only sometimes hang with those 2 cars mentioned (with boltons). With little work they both can be very fast. The 3.5 in the G6, Malibu, with mods arent even as fast as a stock G6 GTP or GXP.

I have to call B.S on this one...
                  2012 AWD Fusion Sport...

Comment

It happened, bad drivers or what-ever the case may be it happened. Sometimes thats how the cookie crumbles. Either way a win is a win in my books. :-)
                    2008 G6 GT "Vicky" Canucks Lowering Springs all 4 corners, Racingline STB, Racingline Grounding kit w/ Alt wire, custom CAI setup, 18" Konig Zero-in Rims wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's, LED Running Boards, LED Foot Holds (front and back) resonator delete w/ Flowmaster Super 44 2.5 in/ dual 2.25 out mid body dump flush. KCR tune, custom paint and custom stitching throughout interior 2 RF P3D410's in spec ported box tuned to 34hz, 1500 watt SSL amp, 2 Farad Cap.

Soon to come: Lower and Upper engine build, complete trans build and hardening, custom turbo setup, custom tune, Concept body kit.

Comment

Originally posted by BL07GTP View Post
                      me and sexyg6 raced an LT1 camaro in his car and he lost by 3 lengths, then at the next light he says he aint got no clutch. lmao Thats what I would say if i lost to a G6. lol
                      AND this was with a full tank of gas and 300lbs extra in the trunk on my way to work out west haha

Comment

Originally posted by LB2 View Post
                        Face palm!!! Turbo cobalt, SRT with bolton's. Common guys I dont think so. I can only sometimes hang with those 2 cars mentioned (with boltons). With little work they both can be very fast. The 3.5 in the G6, Malibu, with mods arent even as fast as a stock G6 GTP or GXP.

I have to call B.S on this one...

Comment

turbo cobalt needed the most important mod the driver mod he spun most of the time most of the cobalts here are unmodded with crappy drivers
                          Last edited by becksmerc; 12-13-2011, 03:43 PM.
                          Get out the way!

Comment

No bs, next spring when everything starts to unthaw and get nice again I will make sure to get it on video with the cam setup. So when it happens proof will be there. I would do it now but I am stuck in Nebraska at a Army School, and then going home on leave for 30 days after that and it will be the middle of shit season in Kansas so no luck to do it anytime soon but, video will develop next spring. That I can gaurentee.

Comment

so i got a question, Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5 6 speed vs a gtp/gxp coupe.
                              2007 Pontiac GTP...8000k HID's Low Bean...3000k HID's Fogs...Crab Intake...Custom LEDs ...Tint...Drilled and Slotted Rotors...Recessed Upper and Lower Grilles...Eagle Eye Headlights...Tinted Tails

Comment

Should be a decent run.
                                2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
                                2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

Working...
                                X