G6: Trade In Value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G6: Trade In Value?

Wondering if anyone has traded in (or got a trade in appraisal) for their G6? What did the dealership offer you - and did you think it was a fair price?

Cheers!

Re: G6: Trade In Value?

just had mine appraised last week when I was looking to get a 08 STI, they were going to give me $15,000 for my 08 GXP sedan, 45000 miles
    -Tim
    2013 Chrysler 300 S V6 8spd auto
    2009 G6 GT Sedan - Brothers ride
    2008 G6 GXP Sedan - Sold @ 51k
    -5% Tint all around
    -Bridgestone Potenza RE760 245/45/18's
    -Racingline STB
    -Eibach Springs
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe - SOLD @ 70k
    2005 G6 GT Sedan - SOLD @ 99k

Comment

Originally posted by dmehak View Post
      Wondering if anyone has traded in (or got a trade in appraisal) for their G6? What did the dealership offer you - and did you think it was a fair price?

Cheers!
      Give us your year, trim and miles. Otherwise the numbers people give you won't be any good because they won't be near your car

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
      G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

2007 GT Coupe 3.9L 6MT, 107,000 km (66,000 miles).

Comment

I'd say you'll be in the $9-10k range, $11k if lucky. More if you private sell and let people know how rare a 6spd Manual is for a G6

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
          G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

damn. wish I had the coin. all i want is the transmission for my SS lol then swap a 3600 into the coupe...
            MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

When I traded mine in I got 9K

"06 GTP coupe 85,000

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
              Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

i work at a GM dealership as a salesman so i can give you guys a pretty good idea of what the trade is worth if you guys just reply with this quote and list your car info.

Comment

2007 133,324 miles 3.5L V6 Base with sunroof

Comment

I almost don't want to know haha

Comment

Originally posted by G6KinG19 View Post
                      2007 133,324 miles 3.5L V6 Base with sunroof
                      well assuming it stock with no upgrades and assuming its in great shape, trade in would be somewhere between $4900-$5200, resale is more obviously but the thing with a trade-in is it takes the hassle out of things and makes finance rates and payments lower.

Comment

Originally posted by GXP_Mild_Modder View Post
                        well assuming it stock with no upgrades and assuming its in great shape, trade in would be somewhere between $4900-$5200, resale is more obviously but the thing with a trade-in is it takes the hassle out of things and makes finance rates and payments lower.
                        What about a 2007 3.5 V6 base sedan with 156000?
                        "Chaos is a name for any order that produces confusion in our minds"
                        Originally posted by ThreePointSix
                        Call the police. Show us on this doll where it happened...

Comment

Originally posted by Dis xToby View Post
                          What about a 2007 3.5 V6 base sedan with 156000?
                          would be about $3750, because that's a lot of miles and usually we deduct 15-20 cents per km and about 20-30% per year. all depends on the vehicle, there are ALOT of variables to consider and again this is assuming its stock and in good shape.

Comment

Do dealerships take mods into consideration? Or do they lower the value because of how far from stock it is?

Comment

the main things they take into consideration is condition and mileage. certain mods can increase the value of the car some lower it. depends on what you do to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X