• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: List of all Colorado 6ers

What part of Colorado?

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
    Originally posted by [i
    Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

Pretty much everywhere

for the first week I will be by Denver & Aurora. trying to spend some time with my Uncle.

for the second week I will probably be up somewhere by the mountains. I'm probably gonna call up a friend who will be going to Colorado Mountain College.
      WWRJD?... HE'D KICK SOME ASS

Comment

I'm sitting in the Hyatt Regency right now in Denver. I wrote some software to help organize the Democratic National Convention so I'm here all week. Haven't had a lot of time to just enjoy myself since Sunday and Monday were major crunchtime days for us. I was at the Convention last night and had a floor pass when Michelle Obama was speaking. Pretty cool. And I got the hook up with tickets to a lounge with free drinks that people who donated tens of thousands of dollars got to chill. Pretty awesome I'm not very into politics, but this is a great experience.

2008 Member Of The Year-Blue Man Group | Stock Radio Mp3/Ipod Input Installation

Comment

I see 5 G6s a day and we only have 2-3 active members from Colorado

Originally posted by [i
          Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

really your the only one i know of

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
            Originally posted by snowmanG6
            you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Yeah pretty much now, there were a few noobs on here with only a handfull of posts. I was hoping they would be into the Colorado street seen. Theres alot of good car stuff going on out here all the time.

Originally posted by [i

Comment

Its official. im going to colorado for spring break
                WWRJD?... HE'D KICK SOME ASS

Comment

WHAT UP WHAT UP COLORADO CREW........ I AM NEW TO THE WEBSITE, I DRIVE A 07 G6 GT BLUE. NO MODS YET JUST GOT THE NEW WHIP BUT TRUST ME THEY ARE COMING KEEP ME UPDATED I AM SO DO FOR A CRUISE.......

Comment

I have a 2008 G6 GXP

I live in Colorado Springs
                    Current Mods: Full Exhaust, CRAB option #3, 245/45/18 BFG g-force super sport tires, Helo HE844 Wheels

Soon to come:
                    Eibach Pro Kit
                    HID Lo Beams
                    LED Tails

Comment

Is there really nothing going on in colorado? I am going to be looking for people to hang out with when I get back from deployment and get bored with my family lol.
                      1993 Eagle Talon (RIP)
                      2007 Toyota Matrix XR (GONE!!!)
                      2006 Pontiac G6 GTP (Let the fun begin)
                      2012 Chevrolet Malibu 2LTZ (New family car)

Definition of a Ricer.
                      (Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt)

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster.

Comment

08 G6 GT just moved back to the springs from VA.

Comment

I live in Colorado and just found this site. If anyone from CO is still up here can we talk? I need someone to help me with mod installations and just gain some general knowledge on what i can and cant do to my g6.

Comment

Im back in the scene, what you got going on?

Originally posted by [i

Comment

Ok so I think we need a serious meeting of the coloradians for the G6 community. Perhaps a friendly get together some time on one of the weekends to come?
                              1993 Eagle Talon (RIP)
                              2007 Toyota Matrix XR (GONE!!!)
                              2006 Pontiac G6 GTP (Let the fun begin)
                              2012 Chevrolet Malibu 2LTZ (New family car)

Definition of a Ricer.
                              (Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt)

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster.

Comment

Working...
                              X