First Shots: OB's 06 GTP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Shots: OB's 06 GTP

WoW!!! I cant believe thats a Pro kit. What size tire are you running? Nicely done!!!
    2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
    Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words lady and gentlemen.

To answer a few questions...yes it is the Eibach Pro-Kit, and my tire size is the stock solstice size of 245/45/18, with 25mm spacers
      Cookie, the only time I ever rub on the big highway bumps is when the highway starts to dip down before going back up. I'll be replacing the entire front suspension with Moog pieces and Koni Yellows this winter and when I get it realigned I'm going to tell them to go as (-) on the camber as possible within OEM specs.

The next thing up for the car is getting an estimate on headers and a wideband street tune with HP.

Thanks again for all the kind words guys!
      2006 G6 GTP M6: Injen CAI, Racingline Street Series Motor Mounts, Hawks HPS pads, R1 Concepts Slotted rotors, Eibach Pro Kit, GM Lip Kit, ADDCO Rear Sway Bar, 245/45/18 Goodyear F1 GS2's, 25mm Spacers, Pontiac Solstice Wheels, GMPP Front Strut Bar

Comment

yea the rubbing doesn't bother me too much...question though with ur gm kit...with the rear piece, does it sit flush by the area behind he wheels?...its the part of the rear piece that shows from the side of the car...mine has a gap and wasn't sure how to get to have it sit flush

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Very NICE your sexy ass makes me wanna take my hammerhead off!

Any ways on an other note you have a very good eye in photography which totally makes up for a lesser quality camera they look damn good!

CARDOMAIN ................ PROGRESSION
          08 G6 GXP 20/10% tinted windows including 10" 10% brow,
          Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights,
          Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs, Powder coated grilles, Raceingline STB,
          & Riken Raptors ZR 245/45-18's.
          TO BE INSTALL:
          Cquence Rotors, ceramic brake pads & paint calipers black
          92 LX Notchback mustang ~ Mods: 50 series flowmaster exhaust, 373 gears
          LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 2006 G6 GT
          http://www.epicimpressionsphotography.com/

Comment

Cookie: yeah I have that same gap! I'm going to try and take the rear lip off and put new double sided tap on to see if that helps it at all.

Red: thank you! Haha shave that spoiler and show your sexy ass off
            2006 G6 GTP M6: Injen CAI, Racingline Street Series Motor Mounts, Hawks HPS pads, R1 Concepts Slotted rotors, Eibach Pro Kit, GM Lip Kit, ADDCO Rear Sway Bar, 245/45/18 Goodyear F1 GS2's, 25mm Spacers, Pontiac Solstice Wheels, GMPP Front Strut Bar

Comment

i love how low it looks niceee !!!!

Comment

your car is the exact way I like a modified car to look... tastefully done, sleek, clean, and not over the top... very good job duder!
                MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

yea i couldn't tell from the pics...i def don't think doubled sided tape would help...i tried some glue but never worked...i wish i could just heat it up and have it bend to the form of the bumper

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by Altered6 View Post
                    Check out OP's Sig. for answers.
                    Haha. I just posted from my phone and was goo gooing at the pictures and didn't wanna bother with reading.

I love the stance on this car. It looks amazing!
                    Traded G6 - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=17590
                    2006 G6 V6, 12" vinyl strip along windshield, 5% tint on all around, painted mirrors, Eibach Pro-Kit, CRABS Option 3, Dr. Speed FPU, 8k Highs/Lows with halogen fogs, tinted tails, custom Flowmaster 44 exhaust with resonator delete, and a Kenwood headunit along with a metra kit.

New Car - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22863
                    2009 Cobalt SS/TC, K&N SRI, ZZP catless DP, EFR 6758, Polished TC wheels, Injen Charge pipes, Retros, HPTuned, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17 View Post
                      yea i couldn't tell from the pics...i def don't think doubled sided tape would help...i tried some glue but never worked...i wish i could just heat it up and have it bend to the form of the bumper
                      This is sad to hear...I had to start backing into all of my spots so I wouldnt have to look at that part of the lip everytime I walked out to my car.

Thanks again for the comments guys!

Comment

Working...
                      X