• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Malibu

Tap on the Gallery:

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Re: 2013 Malibu

Seems ok. I like high powered 4 banger.
    Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

was driving next to one the other day, not g6/malibu sized...seems more like an impala or larger.
      Last edited by timweb; 09-11-2011, 11:04 AM.
      -Tim
      2013 Chrysler 300 S V6 8spd auto
      2009 G6 GT Sedan - Brothers ride
      2008 G6 GXP Sedan - Sold @ 51k
      -5% Tint all around
      -Bridgestone Potenza RE760 245/45/18's
      -Racingline STB
      -Eibach Springs
      2006 G6 GTP Coupe - SOLD @ 70k
      2005 G6 GT Sedan - SOLD @ 99k

Comment

It reminds me of the Cruze only bigger and cooler looking inside and out.
        Roku's Mods: K&N air intake system, Eibach lowering springs, 225/45R18 Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS Pole Postion Tires, 18in OZ Ultraleggera wheels (black), Disc Italia brake pads and slotted rotors, debadged, 30% window tint, Eagle Eye headlights (black), DDM 6000K HID low headlights, Notto SE 10000K HID fog lights, LED taillights, Koni shock absorbers and front struts, Racingline strut tower bar and grounding kit, Sirius Satellite Radio, BMD front end links, BMD steel braided brake lines, Brembo four piston front brake calipers, MPD ram air hood (body color), upper and lower recessed grilles (body color) GM Ground Effects kit (body color), Hammerhead flushmount spolier (body color), Customized Pontiac Concept Dart (Black w/ Carbon Fiber), Remin carbon fiber dash kit, WAMS ECM 91 Octane Tune, Borla pro xs dual muffler exhaust with vibrant resonator
        Roku's progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...36&pagenumber=

Comment

Yea just looks like a Cruze now.

I like the 2.5L DI options they are going to give it. 190hp and more than 30mpg highway. Possible 2.0L Turbo later on for 220hp.
          2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
          Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
          2005 CGM GTO.
          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

hmmm not bad!
            2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

Is that an intercooler on the grey one?
              CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by timweb View Post
                was driving next to one the other day, not g6/malibu sized...seems more like an impala or larger.
                Don't know how you could be... They don't go into production untill November, and they aren't on sale until January.

I am very much looking forward to this car. From the article in the New For 2012-2013 issue of Motor Trend, they have a nice write-up on the new Bu. The Eco goes into production first, and will be had with a 2.4L eAssist Ecotec, make 180hp. This will be the only Malibu for sale for 6 months. In June, the 2.5L will enter the market, and will be available across all trim levels. I would be happy with the more upmarket LTZ. The more interesting thing about the article was when the question was brought up to the Malibu's Global Engineer, about more powerful motors. Since the Malibu shares the same underbelly with the Regal, the question was asked if the 2.0L Turbo Ecotec would make it's way into the Malibu. The response that MT got was, "you'll be pleasantly surprised about the future". This leads not only MT to believe that, yes those motors will be coming to the Malibu, but that the Malibu range will be larger than just Eco/LS/LT/LTZ. MT's speculation is that the LT/LTZ could receive the 220hp 2.0 for an "RS" model (similar to Cruze) and that the 270hp 2.0 will land in an "SS" Sport Sedan. Both 2.0s would carry over their manual transmission from the Regal.

With a concept photo (of a real concept "SS", not a digitally altered car) floating around, and in MT's article, it would lead me to believe that either in the 2014/15 MY, there will be two hopped up Malibus joining the Regal and CTS in GM's sport sedan segment.
                MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

Originally posted by MalibuNut View Post
                  Don't know how you could be... They don't go into production untill November, and they aren't on sale until January.

I am very much looking forward to this car. From the article in the New For 2012-2013 issue of Motor Trend, they have a nice write-up on the new Bu. The Eco goes into production first, and will be had with a 2.4L eAssist Ecotec, make 180hp. This will be the only Malibu for sale for 6 months. In June, the 2.5L will enter the market, and will be available across all trim levels. I would be happy with the more upmarket LTZ. The more interesting thing about the article was when the question was brought up to the Malibu's Global Engineer, about more powerful motors. Since the Malibu shares the same underbelly with the Regal, the question was asked if the 2.0L Turbo Ecotec would make it's way into the Malibu. The response that MT got was, "you'll be pleasantly surprised about the future". This leads not only MT to believe that, yes those motors will be coming to the Malibu, but that the Malibu range will be larger than just Eco/LS/LT/LTZ. MT's speculation is that the LT/LTZ could receive the 220hp 2.0 for an "RS" model (similar to Cruze) and that the 270hp 2.0 will land in an "SS" Sport Sedan. Both 2.0s would carry over their manual transmission from the Regal.

With a concept photo (of a real concept "SS", not a digitally altered car) floating around, and in MT's article, it would lead me to believe that either in the 2014/15 MY, there will be two hopped up Malibus joining the Regal and CTS in GM's sport sedan segment.
                  I live near the Milford Proving Grounds...see "new" stuff a lot before it actually comes out
                  -Tim
                  2013 Chrysler 300 S V6 8spd auto
                  2009 G6 GT Sedan - Brothers ride
                  2008 G6 GXP Sedan - Sold @ 51k
                  -5% Tint all around
                  -Bridgestone Potenza RE760 245/45/18's
                  -Racingline STB
                  -Eibach Springs
                  2006 G6 GTP Coupe - SOLD @ 70k
                  2005 G6 GT Sedan - SOLD @ 99k

Comment

i hope they make an SS version of this because it is looking to nice omg

Comment

looks are good thats for sure. id rock one as a DD
                      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
                        looks are good thats for sure. id rock one as a DD
                        the tough part for me is this... I love the new Malibu! It looks beautiful, inside and out. No V6 is good, since gas prices aren't going to be going down, and the possibility of being able to buy another SS is just cooler than anything. However, with the Cruze getting a diesel (i'm a sucker for a diesel car, only reason why I dont have a TDI Jetta Wagon is because they were too much when I was buying), it could make me go for the smaller car... The added thrust of the diesel will make the Cruze even more fun to drive than it is now. And it will be a better performer than the Malibu's 2.5 (not only in fuel economy but in driving pleasure). So I'll either get the Malibu, or get a Cruze Diesel (I hope they all it a Duramax ) as my daily driving and buy the Malibu SS when it comes out as my toy... Decisions decisions...
                        MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

Working...
                        X