Audi A4 2.0 TFSI: A win and a loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi A4 2.0 TFSI: A win and a loss

So driving home through Mexico as I do on a regular basis, some chick in an 09+ Audi A4 2.0 Quatro starts toying with me...nice car, hot chick...what a combo!

A few times she would pass me, i would pass her, etc. We finally pulled up at a set of lights, and what do you know, she floors it...ok, game on!
    Next set of lights we are off. I had her by about half a car before I let off. It was the same story a few times. That was the win part.

A little further down the road you are forced to turn, I turned left...watcha know...so did she! After the turn I got in the right lane because I would usually turn shortly after, and she is going along in the left (of 3 lanes). I kept going just to see what would happen, but unfortunatley she decided to take a left at a point where I couldnt take the left because i was beside her so I couldnt do the same and chat her up.

Oh well

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Re: Audi A4 2.0 TFSI: A win and a loss

boggles my mind how expensive Audis are and they only come with a 2.0T unless you spend huge amounts of money for more displacement and even then it really isn't impressive for the money....
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
    X