Upcoming Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Upcoming Meets

9-25-11. so let me know if you guys would like to join them.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

so let me know if you guys want to join them and ill let them know. about 17 people plan on going from that forum.

So you guys want a cruise? Lets do it! Same as the year before. Cruise to Neptunes Net, grub, take a canyon cruise in good ol' Malibu, pics and such along the way. Gonna see who can lead the cruise. More details as the days go by. Times may change if they need to. Everyone lets try and get the day off. Trying to get most of the northern guys a chance at a meet. Lets make this a good turn out.

EDIT: CASEY WILL LEAD THE WAY FOR THE CRUISE

Meet at the "Spot" At say 11:00AM, Cruise to Neptunes Net at 11:30...45 ish for the late arrivals. The LA, OC, SD, and IE guys can meet here. If your close to Malibu you can meet us there.

Meet Spot. 11:00AM
      Near PCH
      902 Colorado Ave
      Santa Monica, CA 90401

Grub Spot (Expected Arrival 12:20-30PM)
      Neptunes Net
      42505 Pacific Coast Hwy
      Malibu, CA 90265

More Detils to come!
      Post up if your going!

Comment

I'm down!
        Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
        http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

I'll have to pass the mulholland drive this time, sorry!!!!! however, I've got great news, posting it up in the announcements.

Bambamm's Update. Lets figure out if I get this job, we can then have me! Then we can do a NorCal Meet!
          "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Get the job!
            Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
              so let me know if you guys want to join them and ill let them know. about 17 people plan on going from that forum.
              when?
              Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
              sigpic
              Progression Page
              Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
              Sponsored by: Negrotisâ„¢ Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                when?
                sorry dude, it already happend. i didnt go.

Comment

Very Nice!

Progression:

Comment

from the same forum...

"Oct 15th 2011 Official meet Adams Motorsports time attack and drift Night Share"

Comment

i wont be there. i cant justify spending gas when im saving up all my money. you have no idea how frustrated my friends are getting about my frugal behavior on behalf of wanting a 6.0 so bad.
                      Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
                      sigpic
                      Progression Page
                      Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
                      Sponsored by: Negrotisâ„¢ Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                        from the same forum...

"Oct 15th 2011 Official meet Adams Motorsports time attack and drift Night Share"
                        You gonna go? If u go ill go.

Comment

Wheres the meet location?

Progression:

Comment

Originally posted by JGP21 View Post
                            Wheres the meet location?
                            Wondering the same thing. Im down to go if we can get a few G6s to go cause picks from the last meet, i didnt see any G6s

Comment

Yea for sure man, we got to get a convoy going.

Progression:

Comment

i wont be going to it. and i dont know how a stock 2.4 G6 riding on 20s will do and feel like ill ride on the lip on some of the turns.

Meet up there around 545 or so and race if you want or just hang out and chill and mingle and maybe go get some food afterwards!

5292 24th St, Riverside, CA.
                                (951) 686-3826

Weekend Drifting and Time Attack
                                Finally open on the weekend for cars!!!!!!!

6:00pm-10:00pm Saturday October 15th
                                $30 ALL Night!!!!!
                                $5 for helmet rentals and tow hook recomended but not required

Track Time is split between Drift Cars and Time Attackers. Great atmosphere to learn, hang out and have a good time.

Comment

Working...
                                X