• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RotorPro Rotors Review

i they offered me $240 so i think i will order them soon
    thanks guys for the help

Comment

For those of you that have ordered the pad/rotor combo from them, did anyone that ordered have a '05 GT with the GT pads? I know that the base pads are contain a "28" in the part number and a "39" in the larger GT pads (which I have).

Comment

my car is an '05 GT.. if you check the info on the side bar next to each post.. this information is there

I have had these pads and rotors for about 25k miles and they are still a dream

welcome and happy posting

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
          my car is an '05 GT.. if you check the info on the side bar next to each post.. this information is there

I have had these pads and rotors for about 25k miles and they are still a dream

welcome and happy posting
          Yeah but having the "GT" for 2005 doesn't mean that you have the same size brakes across the year. My dad has an 05 GT but you can tell that the suspension is much softer than mine and the brakes are smaller. There are actually two part numbers listed on some part websites too, hence my question... I am VERY glad that they are still working well for you though. Just received my shipping info from them today (ordered last Thursday) so they should be here soon...

Comment

its the first I have heard of different rotor sizes.. all trims and all years all have the same size pads/rotors.. end of story here

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

^ agreed I have the same rotors and pads as cade. 09.5 2.4L and the cars dont get much more different than that
              The NEW G8 GXP progression build

Mrs Mancosman's midnight blue GXP build

My Progression The G6 Transformation! RIP

Comment

I have had these for about 3 months and absolutely love them! No warping or any of that BS that came with the OEM rotors. Hard breaking does sound like an airplane landing. I would get these again and again.

Comment

RotorPro Rotors Review

I suggest you to visit a site on which there is a lot of information on a theme interesting you.
                  http://fordfusioninfo.com

Comment

Working...
                  X