RotorPro Rotors Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RotorPro Rotors Review

I was told of a good deal through rotorpros. The deal is for $240 shipped, you get 4 rotors and ceramic pads. Your options are as your choose. All will be same price. The deal is, when you call them, you say you were sent by the G6 forum, and the price here, and you get the deal.

I optioned for double drilled/slotted and zinc finished for all 4 corners. They offer many colors for the rotor. call and ask for details. Information is found on their website at rotorpros dot net.

They shipped very quickly due to my short time frame. They fullfill all order upon receipt. Most of the work is done in house, using centric parts as the blanks. Lead time can be a little longer then a stock "off the shelf" part.

Quality is superb, and I couldn't be happier for the money spent.

Customer Service: 9 (seemed a little less then happy on phone)
    Product: 10 (no complaints so far, and about 1500 miles on the product)

Here are some pics:...

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Re: RotorPro Rotors Review

This is pads and rotors on all four corners?
    sigpic
    MY PROGRESSION:
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Very nice.
      1972 F100
      1978 Twinstar
      1992 Miata
      2014 Mustang

Comment

Wow thats a great price!
        Mods: Crabs CAB w/ FPU, GT-R Exhaust, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, KYB schock/struts, EBC Rotors w/ ceramic pads, Aftermarket Sound System

Comment

Originally posted by Neatong6er View Post
          This is pads and rotors on all four corners?
          yes.. came in two flat rate boxes..

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
            yes.. came in two flat rate boxes..
            Yeah so did mine lol the lady at the post office was pissed
            I have these on my 6 and also put them on my buddies Caddy Deville DHS GREAT brakes and great price I got both of my sets for $200 for all 4 rotors and pads.

The NEW G8 GXP progression build

Mrs Mancosman's midnight blue GXP build

My Progression The G6 Transformation! RIP

Comment

Oh wow i was about to get ready to spend about 600 for some EBC ultimax slotted rotors( http://www.autoanything.com/brakes/6...0A3104266.aspx ) with green stuff break pads but im liking this right now!!!
              EDIT how is everything holding up with ppl who already have it? Are your brake pads dying fast or are they perfect.
              Last edited by monstORR; 01-08-2012, 10:09 PM.

Comment

all good on mine and my roommates!
                The NEW G8 GXP progression build

Mrs Mancosman's midnight blue GXP build

My Progression The G6 Transformation! RIP

Comment

The install is practically plug and play right?

Comment

Read this before choosing your options though:

Drilled are beneficial while slotted eat at the brake pad more.

I'm glad I saw this thread though. When my brake pads wear out, I plan on changing my rotors as well to dimpled or drilled. I was going to go with Brakemotive but they only have slotted/drilled versions.
                    Last edited by Abyssul; 01-09-2012, 10:59 PM.
                    2006 Pontiac G6 GT

Appearance Mods: AIT front bumper, Black Eagle Eye Halo Projectors with DDM Tuning 5000k HIDs 35w,
                    GT door decals, painted interior trim, red calipers, de-chromed window trim
                    Performance Mods: WAMS tune, CRABS, aftermarket sound system

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Abyssul View Post
                      Read this before choosing your options though:

Drilled are beneficial while slotted eat at the brake pad more.

I'm glad I saw this thread though. When my brake pads wear out, I plan on changing my rotors as well to dimpled or drilled. I was going to go with Brakemotive but they only have slotted/drilled versions.
                      Oh wow i did not know thatt! Thats for that info! my brake pads are pretty much done so im gonna need it pretty soon lol and my estimate was 250 shipped! woot woot

Comment

Changed my mind after reading around a little bit. Going for only drilled now.
                        2006 Pontiac G6 GT

Appearance Mods: AIT front bumper, Black Eagle Eye Halo Projectors with DDM Tuning 5000k HIDs 35w,
                        GT door decals, painted interior trim, red calipers, de-chromed window trim
                        Performance Mods: WAMS tune, CRABS, aftermarket sound system

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Abyssul View Post
                          Changed my mind after reading around a little bit. Going for only drilled now.
                          Yeah, me too. Waiting for a response hopefully they drop the price more =D

Comment

Any update on this monstoRR? I just received an e-mail reply from them saying they could do the $240 price and for me to send them my phone number. I am looking at getting 4 black drilled rotors and 4 sets of pads.
                            what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

I LUV my rotors!! They match my driving style

So far the hotter my brakes get, the better they stop. If I were to do it again, I would do it the same exact way.

As for Slots vs. No Slots.. its your choice.. I'll replace pads more often to get better braking, no sweat off my back, especially when they are sooo easy to change.

Comment

Working...
                              X