• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RotorPro Rotors Review

That VIN checker is broken.
    1993 Eagle Talon (RIP)
    2007 Toyota Matrix XR (GONE!!!)
    2006 Pontiac G6 GTP (Let the fun begin)
    2012 Chevrolet Malibu 2LTZ (New family car)

Definition of a Ricer.
    (Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt)

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their most often import car (hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster.

Comment

I found one on google.. i used this....http://www.decodethis.com/

But they have been bought!(lowered to $200) Going for the drilled and slotted silver. Now time to wait the 6-10 for them. Should have them by next week!

Comment

was that $200 with the pads or just for the rotors?
        what makes a decision right or wrong is what happens after that decision is made -Marv Levy

'07 GT coupe, black with black rolling on black(crome) The Original

Comment

Originally posted by Vandie View Post
          was that $200 with the pads or just for the rotors?
          The pads and the rotors. I feel like that is as low as they would go but idk go ahead and try.

Comment

took about 10 days to get processed and to my house but i got them!!!!

Comment

Awesome.
              Have fun breaking the bracket bolts when you install them.

Comment

Originally posted by rebelsfr3 View Post
                Awesome.
                Have fun breaking the bracket bolts when you install them.
                Yeah thats the one thing im not looking forward to...

Comment

I literally had to stand on the breaker bar on the right front bracket bolts. i'm just over 200 lbs.

Comment

how big was your bar? im only a 150lbs and my 18" breaker bar made short work of all the bolts.. pssh.. its easy boys

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

i think mine was about 18" as well. borrowed from a friend.

Comment

For the pads, did the anti squeal bracket thing come on the opposite side of the pad for anyone else? I couldn't take it off to put it on the other side, so I just went with it.
                        As a side note, I only got my fronts on. I'm going to replace my rears sometime next week. Time to break in my new brake setup!
                        Mods:
                        CRAB option 3 and FPU, iSimple Ipod integrator, Infinity Kappa 693.7i rear speakers, 50 front/20 rear window tint, gtp rims, Brembo brakes, Racingline STB/grounding kit, Intake Resonator Deleted, WAMS Tune.

Upcoming Mods:
                        more audio upgrades, racingline MMIs(waiting to be installed)

Comment

So i couldnt get those bracket bolts in so sadly i gotta get it professionally done...byebye 200 dollars..

Comment

couldnt get them back in? did you strip them getting them out?

Comment

Nah i didnt strip anything they just wouldn't budge but they are in and they a beautiful!! Ill throw some pics in tomorrow!

Comment

OK guys, I must be slow, or blind, or some crazy shit. I googled Rotorpro and all i get are a bunch of other forums talking about them. How do I actually get in contact with them? Or see the product online?

Comment

Working...
                                X