Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RotorPro Rotors Review

Originally posted by Vandie View Post
    Any update on this monstoRR? I just received an e-mail reply from them saying they could do the $240 price and for me to send them my phone number. I am looking at getting 4 black drilled rotors and 4 sets of pads.
    Yeah they went wild on me i told them i was in some money troubles and said i can drop to 200 but only if you buy today... And i really didnt have any money so i couldnt get them!! =( But I am still lost on which i should get... It is either drilled or both. But for that deal i was getting all 4 drilled rotors in silver I will be purchasing from them prob within the next couple months

Comment

Ill attest to the stopping power of the slotted/drilled ones, Cmessick and tossed almost on to the dash several times with hard brakes, the car just freaking stops. that is all.
      Current 2002 Galaxy Silver Grand Prix GTP (L67 3.8 S/C)
      97 Liquid Red Grand Prix GT - Rip/2009 Midnight Blue Metallic Sedan : RIP

Comment

Originally posted by blueG6demon View Post
        Ill attest to the stopping power of the slotted/drilled ones, Cmessick and tossed almost on to the dash several times with hard brakes, the car just freaking stops. that is all.
        Sweeet that is good to hear... I will be buying them on the next paycheck lol. Bye bye 250 dollars!(Hopefully less haha)

Comment

They are pretty easy to talk down. i got overdrilled on all four corners with pads 220 "out the door".
          They are awesome!! i love them, i had warped rotors, so i'm ecstatic that i dont wobble anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by rebelsfr3 View Post
            They are pretty easy to talk down. i got overdrilled on all four corners with pads 220 "out the door".
            They are awesome!! i love them, i had warped rotors, so i'm ecstatic that i dont wobble anymore.
            Yeah thats what im hoping will fix the wheel wobble lol. If not i have no idea what would be making that happen..

Comment

Originally posted by monstORR View Post
              Yeah thats what im hoping will fix the wheel wobble lol. If not i have no idea what would be making that happen..
              unless you've been in an accident, im pretty sure its the rotor.
              It only wobbles when applying the brake?

Comment

unless you've been in an accident, im pretty sure its the rotor.
                It only wobbles when applying the brake?
                Yup around "highway" speeds so around 60mph. its like theres a fucking earthquake happening to the wheel lol

Comment

Originally posted by monstORR View Post
                  Yup around "highway" speeds so around 60mph. its like theres a fucking earthquake happening to the wheel lol
                  Same exact thing mine did. The rotor swap fixed it perfectly. My braking power is insane now too.

Comment

Same exact thing mine did. The rotor swap fixed it perfectly. My braking power is insane now too.
                    Alright one more week before i go ahead and pick these up. Now i need to start thinking on the specifics... what color should my rotor be lol

Comment

it doesnt matter.. only the edge of the vanes and the center are "colored" after you stop a few times...

any paint on the surface of the rotor wears off btw..

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post
                        it doesnt matter.. only the edge of the vanes and the center are "colored" after you stop a few times...

True, I had all black. now Im enjoying my silver rotors with black accent lol
                        The NEW G8 GXP progression build

Mrs Mancosman's midnight blue GXP build

My Progression The G6 Transformation! RIP

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick View Post

Comment

If that doesn't fix the wobble, check ur wheel hub bearings also
                            Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
                            sigpic
                            Progression Page
                            Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
                            Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

Quick newb question before i make a serious quote to them. The g6 has ABS right? lol I have a good feeling we do but just making sure

Comment

mine does.. yours should***

**ive seen one that doesnt

search for the vin checker on here, check your vin.. it should tell you

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Working...
                                X