This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niagara Falls Meet Fall 2011

Lmao it was awsome weather, should have just went straight there or at least someone could have called in the morning when they opened up to wee how the weather was
    GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

Originally posted by uzun1986 View Post
      Lmao it was awsome weather, should have just went straight there or at least someone could have called in the morning when they opened up to wee how the weather was
      Thats a good idea...you should have called

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Originally posted by uzun1986 View Post
        So why didn't you? Since racing was so f*ckin important that you had to drive like a retard to get there? Oh ya, that was after I askedNick to tell you and Allie to slow down, to which the reply I got (in a round about way was "No").
        MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

Locked. Fact of the matter is, not everyone will be happy with these meets. If any of you criticizing it had gone to the effort of planning it, someone would have been criticizing your plans. Driving at almost double the speed limit is idiotic and I'm glad that some in the group chose to be responsible.

sigpic
          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Working...
          X