This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niagara Falls Meet Fall 2011

With the overwhelming success of the Niagara Falls meet last fall, we'd be crazy not to do another, and it is getting to that time where we could start to plan it.

For those that didnt come, an awesome time was had by all (or they were good liars ) with 13 G6's at one point, but we can do better this time!!!

There is a fair amount of things to do in the NF area, tourist stuff, wineries, scenic drives, photo spots, etc... If anyone has any thoughts on what to do, post em!

There is already a page on Facebook where a tentative date of Sept 24 was set here https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=163173150360833

So who's in?

THE DETAILS...

RACING IS CANCELED due to rain

Looks like they are now predicting 70% chance of rain, which means racing will suck. That said racing is cancelled, but MalibuNut has planed out a nice cruise route through the golden horseshoe and ending at East Site Marios for about 5:30 in Stoney Creek as originally planned.
    The details will be posted shortly, but we are aiming to meet at 11am in St. Catharines

East Side Marios:
    750 Queenston Road, Hamilton (Stoney Creek)
    Google Maps
    Last edited by BORN2SKI; 09-23-2011, 03:34 PM.

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Re: Niagara Falls Meet Fall 2011

win!!

Comment

put a maybe...going down to new york city on that sunday (25th) and im on vacation the 20-26th so perhaps the woman and i could jump up on friday and head back down saturday.

Comment

Love to but don't have a passport or EDL!

Comment

Originally posted by Revert The Clown View Post
          put a maybe...going down to new york city on that sunday (25th) and im on vacation the 20-26th so perhaps the woman and i could jump up on friday and head back down saturday.
          Just so you know, NYC is about a 7.5 hour drive from Niagara Falls. NY is a BIG state.

sigpic
          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Put me down as officially not committing to anything.

Seriously, I'm not staying in the falls if I attend and I'd like to see an actual plan for things to happen vs. everyone getting drunk like the past couple of times. I'm not going there to drink at all and I do not condone anyone else going there to have a drunk fest. There were MANY people who were not happy with the last event.

To that point, if that is what is planned for this event, then I'd like the forum's name removed from the Facebook page for it.

If possible: I'd like to actually set some events up like a show-n-shine, a cruise, and perhaps a track day at Cayuga? What does everyone else think?

sigpic
            Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by PontiacBixler View Post
              Love to but don't have a passport or EDL!
              Still time to get one

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
                Still time to get one
                I would rather take the $100+ and put it into my G6!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000 View Post
                  Put me down as officially not committing to anything.

Seriously, I'm not staying in the falls if I attend and I'd like to see an actual plan for things to happen vs. everyone getting drunk like the past couple of times. I'm not going there to drink at all and I do not condone anyone else going there to have a drunk fest. There were MANY people who were not happy with the last event.

To that point, if that is what is planned for this event, then I'd like the forum's name removed from the Facebook page for it.

If possible: I'd like to actually set some events up like a show-n-shine, a cruise, and perhaps a track day at Cayuga? What does everyone else think?
                  completely agree and love the idea.

last time we spent too much time being tourists too instead of having a car meet. So more car centered events would be great.

about the drinking last year was it that bad? i left before any drinking began :S but yea i would only be making this a one day thing as well not planning on staying in Niagara.
                  Appearance: Sexy Electric Blue Metallic - 35% Tint, , Painted Calipers, Spyder Halo Projector Headlights, Red Under Dash LED's, Lower Grill Chrome Trim

Performance: Canuck Lowering Springs, Crabs O3 + FPU, Custom Dual Muffler Borla Exhaust, Front Adjustable End Links

Audio: Kenwood DNX5120 Double din, Hifonics HFI1000.1 Mono Amp, RE SEX12D4 12" Subwoofer (pushing 750w), Alpine Type S 6x9 Speakers, Jensen Power 720 amp

Comment

Semi-interested. If you guys don't mind a Solstice come along.

I suggest we do it on the US side this time.
                    <-- Gray G6? Click!
                    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani View Post
                      Semi-interested. If you guys don't mind a Solstice come along.

I suggest we do it on the US side this time.
                      Is there anything to do on the US side there?

Comment

yeah the driving i think would be a little excessive for me to come up-driving 3 hours up there then 8 hrs down to NYC then 5 hrs back home would suck...i like the idea of having a stateside meet though.

Comment

Let's do one at Dinosaur!

Comment

Originally posted by PontiacBixler View Post
                            Let's do one at Dinosaur!
                            Whats that?

Comment

I was being half smart ass/half serious. Dinosaur BBQ is a restaurant in Syracuse that is known for bikers and such. I believe they have locations in Rochester and NYC now though. But I'm sure Syracuse is too far for our Canadian brothers/sisters to come.

Comment

Working...
                              X