X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niagara Falls Meet Fall 2011

Originally posted by MalibuNut View Post
    it does??????? this is news to me.... i didn't think there was much of anything out there for us Malibu guys, let alone the ones that have SS cars....
    Pretty much anything performance, wheel, or suspension will work with the Malibu, G6, and Aura. The 4 speed for the 3.9 only has the best aftermarket. We share the same trans as supercharged grandprix guys (4t65e)... Go to ZZperformance.com. They have the best parts you can buy for our trans.
    2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
    Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

Originally posted by LB2 View Post
      Pretty much anything performance, wheel, or suspension will work with the Malibu, G6, and Aura. The 4 speed for the 3.9 only has the best aftermarket. We share the same trans as supercharged grandprix guys (4t65e)... Go to ZZperformance.com. They have the best parts you can buy for our trans.
      :O DUUUUUUUDE! I did not know this... I will have to look into this site...

SIDENOTE: Who is going to Cayuga from St Catherines/Niagara? I dunno where I'm going from there, and would like a travel buddy or too... PM me if you're heading from that way!
      MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

[QUOTE=BORN2SKI;489171]Looks like mother nature may not be be our friend on Saturday. Currently we are looking at a 40% of isolated showers, but only 1mm of rain.
        [url]

I'm still up for meeting up. Just no drinking parties and I'm fine.
        <-- Gray G6? Click!
        2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
        2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
        Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
          Are you ready to see me in your rearview mirror?
          LOL i hope it doesnt rain
          GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

ill be there

Comment

Looks like they are now predicting 70% chance of rain, which means racing will suck. That said racing is cancelled, but MalibuNut has planed out a nice cruise route through the golden horseshoe and ending at East Site Marios in Stoney Creek as originally planned.
              The details will be posted shortly, but we are aiming to meet at 11am in St. Catharines
              Last edited by BORN2SKI; 09-23-2011, 03:34 PM.

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Looks like they are now predicting 70% chance of rain, which means racing will suck. That said racing is cancelled, but MalibuNut has planed out a nice cruise route through the golden horseshoe and ending at East Site Marios in Stoney Creek as originally planned.
                The details will be posted shortly, but we are aiming to meet at 11am in St. Catharines
                H'ok. So. Here are the deets on the what's goin down tomorrow......

Start Location:
                Boston Pizza @ The Pen Center Mall
                221 Glendale Ave. St Catharines, ON
                Coming from GTA - Exit Hwy 406 at Glendale Ave. and turn right; the mall is on your right.
                Coming from Welland (anyone coming from Windsor or SW Ont) - Exit Hwy 406 at Glendale Ave. and turn left; mall is on your right.
                Meet time is still 11am.
                We'll be leaving the mall at 1130am, which gives everyone enough time to show up and get ready to go.

Stop One:
                Hh Knoll Lakeview Park in Port Colborne. The Park is right on Lake Erie, by the mouth of the Niagara River. Should be nice for a little Lake Boat Watching (hopefully) and if the rain isn't too too bad, some group photos. Once in Port Colborne we will find somewhere for lunch.

Stop Two:
                Table Rock Visitors Center (aka Niagara Falls). Unsure as of right now, what the parking situation is, it looks like on Google Maps that's there's a lot across the street, we will have to see when we get there. This stop is for pure enjoyment. Snap some pics of the Falls, grab a coffee (Nick believes there's a Tim Horton's on site) and take in the sights and sounds of one of the 7 Wonders of the Natural World.

Stop Three:
                Butler's Barracks National Historical Site in Niagara-On-The-Lake. Was called Camp Niagara in WWII, is now a war museum. Another location that may have some good photo-ops.

Final Destination:
                No not the movies... LOL! This is pretty evident, it's East Side Mario's in Stoney Creek, our original dinner location.

Can't wait to see you guys (and girls) out tomorrow. Should be a good bit of fun.

MBN
                MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

and now I'm home...biggest cluster**** ever

Comment

Originally posted by infamous View Post
                    biggest cluster**** ever
                    Started and ended well, wasn't too fond of the middle, except for Nicky's 2 foot burnout.... Mind you for some reason mine was no better....

Comment

I thought the original plan was to meet at the track? It was a awsome day there, you guys should have came in, 100's of vettes sitting there and the road course was sick.
                      GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

Are you ready to see me in your rearview mirror?
                        are you aware of what you said there nick? hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Revert The Clown View Post
                          lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Revert The Clown View Post
                            That his GXP could probably beat my GT if he started in second gear off the line...yes

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Originally posted by uzun1986 View Post
                              I thought the original plan was to meet at the track? It was a awsome day there, you guys should have came in, 100's of vettes sitting there and the road course was sick.
                              Calvin, Zander and myself were there, we just didnt feel averaging double the speed limit to keep up with you and Allie to get there with enough time before they closed to justify paying to go in. And the original plan was to go to the track but due to unpredictable weather (AS POSTED, FACBOOK MESSAGED AND PM'd) we changed the plan (AS POSTED, FACBOOK MESSAGED AND PM'd) to ensure that we didnt get to the track and it was pouring leaving us nothing to do because there was no alternate plan made.

Comment

Calvin, Zander and myself were there, we just didnt feel averaging double the speed limit to keep up with you and Allie to get there with enough time before they closed to justify paying to go in. And the original plan was to go to the track but due to unpredictable weather (AS POSTED, FACBOOK MESSAGED AND PM'd) we changed the plan (AS POSTED, FACBOOK MESSAGED AND PM'd) to ensure that we didnt get to the track and it was pouring leaving us nothing to do because there was no alternate plan made.
                                YA! What he said!

Comment

Working...
                                X