X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niagara Falls Meet Fall 2011

Originally posted by LB2 View Post
    With mailbunut having a mostly stock engine you should take him. Me on the other hand!!! I will see what I can do about making it out.
    I'd love to race a 3.9 both with and without mods to see what the difference from the 3.5 really is

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
      I'd love to race a 3.9 both with and without mods to see what the difference from the 3.5 really is
      i've drove a 3.5 for a while before my 3.6 gtp and the difference is definitely noticeable. not too sure about the 3.9 though
      Appearance: Sexy Electric Blue Metallic - 35% Tint, , Painted Calipers, Spyder Halo Projector Headlights, Red Under Dash LED's, Lower Grill Chrome Trim

Performance: Canuck Lowering Springs, Crabs O3 + FPU, Custom Dual Muffler Borla Exhaust, Front Adjustable End Links

Audio: Kenwood DNX5120 Double din, Hifonics HFI1000.1 Mono Amp, RE SEX12D4 12" Subwoofer (pushing 750w), Alpine Type S 6x9 Speakers, Jensen Power 720 amp

Comment

you better drive the 2007 and new 3.5 to compair to first lol the vid of me and the GTO racing is taken by someone in an LX9 and y can see how quickly they fell behind the 3.6 3.9 and 5.7 lmao

Comment

I don't think I'll be racing, but the difference between the 3500 and the 3900 is quite noticeable... i've driven the 3500 in the Maxx and compared with the SS's extra 40hp or so, well ya... you can tell the SS has more get up and go. 3600 to 3900... i'd say stock they'd be pretty evenly matched. the 3600 is only 12hp and 11lb-ft of torque up on the 3900 and with the G6 GXP weighing 3,545 lbs (68lbs more than my car), the only thing that would give the G6 the upper hand is the 6spd auto vs my 4spd....
          Last edited by MalibuNut; 09-16-2011, 12:06 AM.
          MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

Originally posted by MalibuNut View Post
            I don't think I'll be racing, but the difference between the 3500 and the 3900 is quite noticeable... i've driven the 3500 in the Maxx and compared with the SS's extra 40hp or so, well ya... you can tell the SS has more get up and go. 3600 to 3900... i'd say stock they'd be pretty evenly matched. the 3600 is only 12hp and 11lb-ft of torque up on the 3900 and with the G6 GXP weighing 3,545 lbs (68lbs more than my car), the only thing that would give the G6 the upper hand is the 6spd auto vs my 4spd....

With a tune and a shift kit I think the 4 speed is better. It will handle more power and has a huge aftermarket. 4T65E FTW!!!
            2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
            Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

Originally posted by LB2 View Post
              With a tune and a shift kit I think the 4 speed is better. It will handle more power and has a huge aftermarket. 4T65E FTW!!!
              it does??????? this is news to me.... i didn't think there was much of anything out there for us Malibu guys, let alone the ones that have SS cars....
              MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

Looks like mother nature may not be be our friend on Saturday. Currently we are looking at a 40% of isolated showers, but only 1mm of rain.
                Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network.

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Looks like mother nature may not be be our friend on Saturday. Currently we are looking at a 40% of isolated showers, but only 1mm of rain.
                  http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/caon0128
                  contingency plan? sometimes TWN is way off, and it ends up pissing down rain when they call for 1mm... Hopefully it doesn't screw up the day. I want to see what some of these cars can do on the track!

Comment

Goddamn Canadians and your supposedly superior metric system...

1mm is like spitting on the driveway. I call that a fun time in a corner

Comment

Originally posted by PontiacBixler View Post

dragstrips have corners? this is new...

Comment

Originally posted by PontiacBixler View Post

Supposedly better?
                        There is no supposedly about it

Comment

Originally posted by MalibuNut View Post
                          dragstrips have corners? this is new...
                          Wasn't being specific to the road/course.

Comment

Supposedly better?
                            There is no supposedly about it

Trust me I wish New York State would have pushed the metric system for schools when the option came up back in the late 70's/early 80's.
                            I grew up on the border watching CBC out of Toronto so I got a good healthy dose of it.

In the world of design base 10 metric is so much easier to use than inches/points/picas.

Comment

Whos ready for the track? :-)
                              GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

Originally posted by uzun1986 View Post
                                Whos ready for the track? :-)
                                Are you ready to see me in your rearview mirror?

Comment

Working...
                                X