This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niagara Falls Meet Fall 2011

Hey all. I am in for the track and dinner / photos part. See you all soon.

Comment

And for those that dont want to race and dont want to hang out at the track for hours on end, you could either come at like 1 or 2 and watch for a few hours or meet us just for food.

And lets get a list started:

For sure:
      1. ratskat
      2. born2ski

Maybe:
      Last edited by BORN2SKI; 09-05-2011, 10:57 PM.

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

i want to so bad...if i didn't already have plans to travel to NYC the next day i'd be there

Comment

Originally posted by Revert The Clown View Post
          i want to so bad...if i didn't already have plans to travel to NYC the next day i'd be there
          Thats too bad. Enjoy NYC!!!

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

And for those that dont want to race and dont want to hang out at the track for hours on end, you could either come at like 1 or 2 and watch for a few hours or meet us just for food.

And lets get a list started:

For sure:
            1. ratskat
            2. born2ski
            3. uzun1986

Maybe:
            GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

For sure:
              1. ratskat
              2. born2ski
              3. uzun1986

Maybe:
              1. ToniCipriani

Put me down as a Tentative for now. What kind of track are we looking at, the road course? I'm not too interested in drag racing.
              <-- Gray G6? Click!
              2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
              2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
              Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

As far as I know the road course will be closed

Comment

I bet the road course is open friday
                  GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Comment

Called Cayuga again today about the road track.
                    The person who answered the phone was incredibly unhelpful, didn't have the schedule and didn't know anything. They said you would have to check their website to see if it will be open or not. The site won't work on my phone so I'll have to check tonight.
                    As for being able to race each other, they said it is not possible to guarantee that we will be able to line up against each other, however we can try as long as we are not holding up traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by uzun1986 View Post
                      I bet the road course is open friday
                      It is open friday 5pm-dusk. It is $60 for pre-registration, or $80 paying at the track.
                      It also appears to be open sunday for CSCS, pricing is $130 for the day and you MUST pre-register

Comment

Thats fine, i understand the whole track thing there and doesnt matter to me im, would like to pick on some other cars besides g6's.....lol

Comment

For sure:
                          1. ratskat
                          2. born2ski
                          3. uzun1986

Maybe:
                          1. ToniCipriani
                          2. MalibuNut

As long as the woman that does our schedule doesnt schedule me to work, I'll be there.... I did ask for time off, but she lives in her own world...
                          MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

Originally posted by MalibuNut View Post
                            For sure:
                            1. ratskat
                            2. born2ski
                            3. uzun1986

Maybe:
                            1. ToniCipriani
                            2. MalibuNut

As long as the woman that does our schedule doesnt schedule me to work, I'll be there.... I did ask for time off, but she lives in her own world...

I would race you for sure ....would really like to see what the 3.9 has

Comment

First post updated with times and addresses

Just over one week to go

Comment

Originally posted by uzun1986 View Post
                                I would race you for sure ....would really like to see what the 3.9 has
                                With mailbunut having a mostly stock engine you should take him. Me on the other hand!!! I will see what I can do about making it out.
                                2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
                                Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

Working...
                                X