This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Niagara Falls Meet Fall 2011

Im intrested in going to Cayuga, I wanted to do that on the way to the meet if its in Canada, if not I will not be able to go, just had a few friends that went there the other weekend in his m3, looks funI didnt want to make 2 trips out there this year
    Last edited by uzun1986; 08-15-2011, 12:06 AM.
    GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

dinosaur bbq is definitely the place to go in syracuse! you guys should come down here sometime and meet up there

Comment

Looks like Cayuga seems to be a popular idea. It also looks like there is a "test and tune" that day which means the 1/4 would be like $30 for the day
        Going to try to give Cayuga a call to get all the details this week.

Originally posted by Revert The Clown View Post
        dinosaur bbq is definitely the place to go in syracuse! you guys should come down here sometime and meet up there
        G6P ski trip in the winter?

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post

hell yes!

Comment

I'd drive to that, US side though don't have a passport!
            Mods: GT-R exhaust, CRABs O3 w/FPU, 35% tint, 5000K HID lows/fogs, upper/lower recessed grilles, Racingline strut bar, concept darts, white LED map/dome/mirror/trunk/license/reverse lights

Comment

for sure...gotta hit up some place in Vermont they got some great places

Comment

Looks like Cayuga seems to be a popular idea. It also looks like there is a "test and tune" that day which means the 1/4 would be like $30 for the day
                Going to try to give Cayuga a call to get all the details this week.
                :
                Can you find out if there is a deal on if you do both? and times they open at also? Also im planning on going to blue mountain twice this year
                GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Comment

Originally posted by uzun1986 View Post
                  Can you find out if there is a deal on if you do both? and times they open at also? Also im planning on going to blue mountain twice this year
                  Called Cayuga today, but their offices are closed Tuesdays.
                  From the recording it sounds like their "Test & Tune" events run 7-11pm which if Sept 24 is the same, would mean that the meet would likely be in Niagara for the morning/afternoon, then a cruise to Cayuga in the evening.
                  Thinking we could do a drive to Niagara on the Lake, and do a photoshoot along the way or there, along with lunch.
                  Thoughts?

EDIT: test/tune is 11am-4pm
                  Last edited by BORN2SKI; 09-03-2011, 07:10 PM.

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Sorry for not responding to much to this works been nuts and life has just been total downer for me the last month or so. If I can sneak outta work that weekend I'm in for a bit. As of lately I've been skipping shows and keeping a low profile and now being on crutches with a bad foot doesn't help my spirits either..as of right now I'm a mabey

Comment

There is a test and tune Sept 24 from 11am-4pm at Cayuga...
                      The 1/4 is $30 and spectators are $10. The road course will be closed

Comment

Damn, I want road coarse! Had some special upgrades for that one.

Comment

Down for Niagara... no racing ... tranny is acting up.

Comment

So hwtas the deal is there a hotel we are staying at or everyone just going to go on there on after the track? Might do a few passes with who ever gets the best time

Comment

Any partying/staying overnight will not be part of the official meet. If people want to organize that as friends, please feel free...but that will not be part of a G6P meet.

I need to fire off an email to Cayuga to ensure that there is a way that we can race each other because reports of "Test and Tune" events past say it is difficult to race against a specific person as you are just put in a queue.

As for the meet...we could do Cayuga, then find a place nearby for a meal, and maybe a cruise. It all depends where the most people will be coming from if we are going to do a cruise and photos before or after the track.

Comment

Waiting to hear back from Cayuga to ensure that we will be able to race each other at the track.

Seeing as the test/tune is from 11am-4pm, it is best to meet at the track.

After, we can cruise up to Stoney Creek for pictures and a meal at East Side Marios. Stoney Creek is central(ish) for almost everyone who may come; for those going back to Toronto it is on the way, for those going to Windsor it only adds 30 mins to the total return trip. For those wishing to go to Niagara after, we can cruise through Niagara-on-the-Lake on the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X